mecheng77
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i JBlk

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
I'm lazy and have better things to do than wax my car every 4 months so I use NuFinish. I last waxed my car over 1 year ago and the water still beads perfectly and the car gets driving in winter. It was rated by consumer reports to be one of the longest lasting waxes. It shines good enough for me, not sure if others produce "more shine" but I'm very happy with it. They really need to call it a wax because it is not a polish.
http://www.nufinish.com/products/car-polish
Yikes you are taking your life in your hands on a BMW.. I would get E-Castrated on even a Subaru forum. But I too use it. Its damn easy to put on. And since both my cars are white..shine is not a big deal. But it does last.

I bought a bottle of Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax. Goes on great over top of NuFinish. They may not be compatable. Who knows. We'll see how it works out.

Anyone use this stuff?
Quote:
Quote:
I'm lazy and have better things to do than wax my car every 4 months so I use NuFinish. I last waxed my car over 1 year ago and the water still beads perfectly and the car gets driving in winter. It was rated by consumer reports to be one of the longest lasting waxes. It shines good enough for me, not sure if others produce "more shine" but I'm very happy with it. They really need to call it a wax because it is not a polish.
Yikes you are taking your life in your hands on a BMW.. I would get E-Castrated on even a Subaru forum. But I too use it. Its damn easy to put on. And since both my cars are white..shine is not a big deal. But it does last.

I bought a bottle of Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax. Goes on great over top of NuFinish. They may not be compatable. Who knows. We'll see how it works out.

Anyone use this stuff?
Meh, in a test most detailers wouldn't be able to tell the shine difference if the bottles weren't labelled.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2019, 04:27 PM   #68
mecheng77
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
Quote:
I heard of this so you rather be lazy then take of your ride lol sleep is great but lazy is not lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
Quote:
I heard of this so you rather be lazy then take of your ride lol sleep is great but lazy is not lol
How am I not taking care of my ride? Nufinish will last longer than ANY carnauba wax period. Therefore I'm protecting my ride more than any Euro snake oil. Work smarter not harder
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2019, 04:28 PM   #69
mecheng77
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Quote:
I’m considering trying NuFinish, since I was a kid I’ve thought about but never used.
Think my days of 6 or 8 hours on a Sunday detailing are coming to an end.
A quick wash and wax in 90 minutes from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Quote:
I'm considering trying NuFinish, since I was a kid I've thought about but never used.
Think my days of 6 or 8 hours on a Sunday detailing are coming to an end.
A quick wash and wax in 90 minutes from now on.
Read the review on consumer reports, I'm a convert. Your wife, dog, etc will thank me
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2019, 04:35 PM   #70
mecheng77
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Anyone use this stuff?
Quote:
Quote:

Anyone use this stuff?
Meh, in a test most detailers wouldn't be able to tell the shine difference if the bottles weren't labelled.
Appreciate 0