BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-11-2020, 08:47 AM   #1
NanaB
Rep
Drives: X3 m40i

Thank you for helping with this purchase! :)

Finally pulled the trigger on ordering the new 2021 X5 40i. We debated forever about the M50i but decided we would be best served by the 40i, as we do have our X3M40i.

Carbon Black
Extended Merino Black Leather
Fineline Striped High Gloss Trim
Blue Calipers
And every option (I think?) except the heated rear seats, because the dogs have fur, and the tow package, because we don't tow, and the extended Shadowline trim, because Nana likes her chrome shiny, thank you very much

Should arrive in early December, just in time for my 68th birthday.

Could not have made this decision without all the great input here, so I thank everyone for that.

I tried really hard to lease another GLE because there were some geographical and financial incentives to do so, but Mercedes ultimately would not offer the same discounts as BMW, and I failed to find any forum such as this one that helped me understand the options as well.

If anyone is shopping in the Chicago area, I cannot recommend Bill Jacobs in Naperville highly enough. This is our second vehicle from them, and they have been outstanding to work with. I’m pretty much a nightmare of questions to deal with, and I was met with nothing but patience.
Appreciate 0