BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-24-2019, 05:47 PM   #1
mandomedic122
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2019 X5M G05, Mini 2016 S

ISTA help with flashing Retrofit RSE Prof 6FH in G05

Hello all enthusiasts. I was wondering if anyone can help me flashing the retrofitted RSE Professional System into my G05 2019. I completed the entire retrofit, the system turns on and everything, but the HU and the RSE do not communicate. I read the faults with ISTA + and now I have a MGU HU error stating that it needs an Ethernet Security Certificate to initiate ethernet. As a consequence the MGU HU, Kombi, and Head Up display do not communicate with each other. I think this is due to me disconnecting the power supply from the MGU HU when I performed the install. I would really appreciate if anyone can chime in, and give me some advice on how to fix my issue.

Thanks

Armando
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2020, 10:52 AM   #2
Lolipop
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandomedic122 View Post
Hello all enthusiasts. I was wondering if anyone can help me flashing the retrofitted RSE Professional System into my G05 2019. I completed the entire retrofit, the system turns on and everything, but the HU and the RSE do not communicate. I read the faults with ISTA + and now I have a MGU HU error stating that it needs an Ethernet Security Certificate to initiate ethernet. As a consequence the MGU HU, Kombi, and Head Up display do not communicate with each other. I think this is due to me disconnecting the power supply from the MGU HU when I performed the install. I would really appreciate if anyone can chime in, and give me some advice on how to fix my issue.

Thanks

Armando
Hello! how are you? did you solve your problem?
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2020, 10:07 PM   #3
xooler
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:

Thanks

Armando
I can help you.
Write me a PM or email to info(at)bmwneva.ru
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 02:39 AM   #4
r207
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M3

Quote:

Thanks

Armando
how hard was the retrofit. do you have any sort of guide
Appreciate 0