BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-15-2020, 02:24 PM   #727
tvasica
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G05 M50D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyd View Post
My car showed up yesterday in the tracking tool. When it was already a week in Europe and the boat left Charleston June 16th. It ain't that quick
Where can I find tracking tool?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2020, 10:58 AM   #728
Heavyd
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvasica View Post
https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?fra....cargoId%3DVIN

Replace VIN with your VIN.

My car should arrive beginning of next week at the dealer.
Appreciate 1
      07-16-2020, 01:17 PM   #729
tvasica
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvasica View Post
https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?fra....cargoId%3DVIN

Replace VIN with your VIN.

My car should arrive beginning of next week at the dealer.
No records found. Ask my dealer today. My car is from 18/06 in 165 code and still nothing else
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 09:30 AM   #730
tvasica
Private First Class
Rep

My car is from yesterday in Bremerhaven, came on Global Highway boat. 19 days on track. Now I hope 3 weeks to me. I so now my car on my Connected drive app. 👍
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 10:34 AM   #731
AlexG05be
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

For Belgian owners, as of the moment you received a VIN or a chassis number, how much time did you have to wait to get it at the dealer?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 01:57 PM   #732
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
My car showed up yesterday in the tracking tool. When it was already a week in Europe and the boat left Charleston June 16th. It ain't that quick
So how are things working out ??
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 02:04 PM   #733
Heavyd
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Quote:
My car and the papers are at the dealer right now. I have an appointment for next Tuesday to collect the car. They were going to email me the papers but still haven't received the email yet. Hopefully tomorrow or I will call them again. For every step I have to email or call them multiple times.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #734
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Quote:
My car and the papers are at the dealer right now. I have an appointment for next Tuesday to collect the car. They were going to email me the papers but still haven't received the email yet. Hopefully tomorrow or I will call them again. For every step I have to email or call them multiple times.
The end is really close.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2020, 06:51 AM   #735
maagi82
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Singapore Grau '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by maagi82 View Post
My dealer just informed me I got status 182. Not sure if it means Bremerhaven or what... Happy to be wrong that vehicle wasn't in Horizon Highway
My vehicle is still in Zeebrugge. It was discharged at Bremerhaven on 6th, but for some reason transported to Zeebrugge between 11th and 17th, and therefore couldn't catch the ship to Finland. If it would have been loaded from Bremerhaven to vessel heading to Finland, I would already have my baby.

Good news is that it is about to be loaded again tomorrow and expected to arrive to Finland on next Friday (31st). Dealer indicated that delivery could take place on first week of August..

These are long days
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2020, 07:26 AM   #736
mrracer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5 s40i

Quote:
It's been a long road...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2020, 11:16 AM   #737
Sirksael
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 45e

Finally got the news that my car has arrived at Zeebrugge. I hope things can go quickly now.
I got a chassis number (7 digits) but it doesn’t seem to work in any of the tracking tools nir the online manual.
Ordered beginning of october, original delivery foreseen beginning of march, seems the end is now near...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2020, 11:53 AM   #738
AlexG05be
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirksael View Post
Finally got the news that my car has arrived at Zeebrugge. I hope things can go quickly now.
I got a chassis number (7 digits) but it doesn’t seem to work in any of the tracking tools nir the online manual.
Ordered beginning of october, original delivery foreseen beginning of march, seems the end is now near...
The end of the waiting is near. 😉. Great to read all cars ordered in 2019 are gradually arriving. Mine is still foreseen for September (Original date was 3 days ago) - ordered mid December. Hoping for no further delay, especially considering that US X5 45e’s ordered in May already get delivered now...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2020, 02:48 PM   #739
Heavyd
Major
Rep

The site of the DIV was down today so I didn't get a licence plate. Hopefully more luck tomorrow
Appreciate 1
X5 45e1090.50
      07-24-2020, 10:04 AM   #740
tvasica
Private First Class
Rep

I have status 182 from today. How long can I wait for finally delivery?
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2020, 10:47 AM   #741
awosy
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirksael View Post
I'm happy for those people indeed, I ordered mid October 2019. Orders way behind mine are driving around on the roads already which is frustrating combined with the zero information I get from BMW why this is the case. My car was confirmed to be produced in the week they closed the factory in April and now it's back at the start in status 111 with no production date. My dealer doesn't know anything, I asked BMW Customer relations to get some info on the how and why so I at least could understand the situation because there may be a perfectly understandable explanation. Only reply I got 1,5 month ago is that they made a case and they find customer satisfaction very important and will give a quick reply.... feels like laughing in the face to be honest. Together with the fact I have a car now which is worth less and less and I cannot sell because I need a car, fiscally it's a disaster in my company and I got a question from fiscal services why I made a prepayment for a car that isn't delivered within a reasonable period so I will probably get a high taxation increment on top. Never felt so bad as a customer, I get better customer service spending 2 euro on a coffee, at least they tell you if the coffee machine is broken
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2020, 01:40 PM   #742
Heavyd
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by awosy View Post
I'm happy for those people indeed, I ordered mid October 2019. Orders way behind mine are driving around on the roads already which is frustrating combined with the zero information I get from BMW why this is the case. My car was confirmed to be produced in the week they closed the factory in April and now it's back at the start in status 111 with no production date. My dealer doesn't know anything, I asked BMW Customer relations to get some info on the how and why so I at least could understand the situation because there may be a perfectly understandable explanation. Only reply I got 1,5 month ago is that they made a case and they find customer satisfaction very important and will give a quick reply.... feels like laughing in the face to be honest. Together with the fact I have a car now which is worth less and less and I cannot sell because I need a car, fiscally it's a disaster in my company and I got a question from fiscal services why I made a prepayment for a car that isn't delivered within a reasonable period so I will probably get a high taxation increment on top. Never felt so bad as a customer, I get better customer service spending 2 euro on a coffee, at least they tell you if the coffee machine is broken
A while back my sales rep told me that they made a complete new planning because the Asian market is priority, as the US market. EU customers are at best third rate customers. Next week after 13 months I will collect my 45e
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2020, 02:05 PM   #743
Sirksael
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 45e

Quote:
That’s really terrible. tbh I’m already at the limit of what I can tolerate and if any more delays would have occured, I would have cancelled and just got a tesla from stock. And your case is much worse. I wish you a lot of courage!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2020, 11:58 AM   #744
AlexG05be
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Same as you, did a big down payment last year. I contacted BMW Belux last week, still no reaction. If I can’t get a clear production date next month, I’ll cancel my order for contract breach. There are more and more new cars available on the market with immediate delivery.

Appreciate 0
      07-25-2020, 02:12 PM   #745
Pateeke81
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: Current: 2019 BWM X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexG05be View Post
Same as you, did a big down payment last year. I contacted BMW Belux last week, still no reaction. If I can’t get a clear production date next month, I’ll cancel my order for contract breach. There are more and more new cars available on the market with immediate delivery.

Same for me. After a lot of delays they pushed back my order an additional 20 weeks just 1 week before the scheduled build. The explanation I got was "corona" while US and Asia 45e's were being built, so complete bs.
I gave up on the order and was lucky that my dealer was kind enough to sell me their new demo car that they had on the way. A bit more expensive as it is fully loaded while my order was not.
Took delivery of it last friday. Fantastic machine that will hopefully make me forget all this.
My dealer is fantastic but BMW as a brand has been very disappointing.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2020, 02:26 PM   #746
Heavyd
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pateeke81 View Post
Quote:
Same as you, did a big down payment last year. I contacted BMW Belux last week, still no reaction. If I can't get a clear production date next month, I'll cancel my order for contract breach. There are more and more new cars available on the market with immediate delivery.

Same for me. After a lot of delays they pushed back my order an additional 20 weeks just 1 week before the scheduled build. The explanation I got was "corona" while US and Asia 45e's were being built, so complete bs.
I gave up on the order and was lucky that my dealer was kind enough to sell me their new demo car that they had on the way. A bit more expensive as it is fully loaded while my order was not.
Took delivery of it last friday. Fantastic machine that will hopefully make me forget all this.
My dealer is fantastic but BMW as a brand has been very disappointing.
It's sad that we Belgian or European customers are neglected. We are at best third rate customers. BMW does a breach of contract and comes with a lame ass corona excuse while it delivers at other markets. Someone should sue BMW for this.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2020, 01:52 PM   #747
Portocale
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 2020

Question

Quote:

I plan to order a G05 around 11th of August, when I return from holiday, How much was the down payment in your case, 25% of the invoice, 50%, more ?
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2020, 02:12 PM   #748
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portocale View Post
Quote:

I plan to order a G05 around 11th of August, when I return from holiday, How much was the down payment in your case, 25% of the invoice, 50%, more ?
A higher first down payment on the lease is a tax trick in Belgium to have more expenses in a year If you didn't have enough.

25% sounds like a lot just to be sure you come and colleges the car you ordered.

I think most Belgian 45e owners are leasing them. I also do. So I just can return it at the end of the lease. Or if the price is still OK I can buy it and cell it my self. But at least a can't be stuck with a heavily devaluated car.

I didn't have to do a downpayment to the dealer because the bank put the order with the dealer
Appreciate 0