BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-27-2023, 07:45 PM   #1
devn
Rep
Drives: Accord, X5, X5 x45e

FS: Bavsound Stage One Speakers Upgrade - X5/X6 Std HI-FI Plug'n'Play Replacement

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 625.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Brand new in box, sealed. Never opened. Bavsound STAGE ONE Speaker upgrade (8 speakers bundle) FOR G05/G06 X5/X6 With Standard HI-FI. Paid $712 out of pocket including tax and shipping. Open to fair offers.

Last edited by devn; 01-30-2023 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2023, 01:22 PM   #2
devn
Rep

I bought the "STAGE ONE BMW SPEAKER UPGRADE FOR G05 X5/X6 WITH STANDARD HI-FI" set for my wife's xDrive x45e as a surprise but she didn't want it. We ended up not even opening the package yet so finally we've decided to sell it as she'll be getting her Rivian delivery s00n. It's the 8-speaker direct replacement package for hi-fi systems - 5 mid-range speakers and 3 tweeters. Brand new in box. Will be taking some pictures of it this afternoon. Still available, and open to reasonable offers.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2023, 05:58 PM   #3
devn
Rep

Pictures attached. 2 boxes of midrange driver pairs, 1 box of midrange driver single, 1 box of tweeter pair, 1 box of tweeter single, as well as the BMW OEM door panel clips and the adhesive that Bavsound sends with this kit. Since I never opened or installed the speakers, I have all the parts available that come with the kit - packing slip attached as well.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0