Can I get pricing as well please (F95)
Can I get pricing as well please!
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2022, 06:14 PM   #47
LewisM1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M F95

Can I get a price as well please? My X5M was built after 1/1/2021, I want to so catless Down pipes or High Flow. But I don't want CEL problems.
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      05-04-2022, 06:54 PM   #48
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997 911, F95 X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisM1 View Post
Can I get a price as well please? My X5M was built after 1/1/2021, I want to so catless Down pipes or High Flow. But I don't want CEL problems.
Only way to totally avoid the CEL is to only eliminate the secondary cats. Removing the primaries with straight pipes is a guaranteed CEL. Installing the High Flow Cat primaries may or may not populate a CEL. GPower and FiExhaust sell a little box that ties into the OBD port of the vehicle that allows you too control the exhaust valves and also instantaneously and constantly looks for the CEL that would populate and erases it from the DME/ECU "soft code" registry, this means you will not see the CEL on the dash. I do believe the code would eventually become a code that could be stored in the DME/ECU and could be seen by the dealer if/when they have to plug into the computer for anything diagnostic. They are going to know if the primaries are gone by the immense sound and odor of unburnt fuel vapor anyway....lol.
Appreciate 2
      05-04-2022, 07:04 PM   #49
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
PS I have the Fi Exhaust and I would recommend it. So far it has gone one winter and there are areas that surface rust, however, I think I may be able to polish it out if I catch it soon enough. Fitment was a hassle, to be honest. The tolerances are very tight where the exhaust is routed between the rear subframe and where it connects to the secondary downpipe on the driver side (between the exhaust and factory heat-shielding. Took me multiple times installing, driving, and adjusting to get it to NOT rattle once heated up. With this exhaust, you will lose the soft exotic note of stock and exchange it with a more throaty muscle sound that is elevated in volume. With the valves closed and secondary cats removed, the exhaust is still quiet. Open the valves and it comes alive with zero drones. Remove the primaries and it becomes an absolute animal.

Some have recommended going with the FIExhaust or similar Primary and secondary cat removal pipes and retaining the factory exhaust for a much loader tone while retaining the exotic note and saving a lot of money.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate 2
      05-26-2022, 01:19 AM   #50
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

Quote:
We sent a DM. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2022, 03:49 AM   #51
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW F96 X6 M Competition is fitted with Fi EHXAUST valvetronic performance catback system.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 08-21-2022 at 08:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2022, 07:00 AM   #52
BLUEX5M
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M

Available in Australia?
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      08-22-2022, 01:24 AM   #53
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEX5M View Post
Available in Australia?
Yes, we ship worldwide including to Australia. And depending on your location we also have local distributors that can assist you with the install.

The dealers can be found in our dealer locator on our website. If no dealers are nearby your location, please contact us directly. And our regional rep will assist you. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 10:25 PM   #54
Armokidd
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

Is a charge pipe needed with the exhaust/Dian intake and a secondary cat delete. Person doing the work suggests it but I don't see anything available
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 11:55 PM   #55
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armokidd View Post
Is a charge pipe needed with the exhaust/Dian intake and a secondary cat delete. Person doing the work suggests it but I don't see anything available
The OEM intake side of the X5M or X6M setup is very efficient from the factory. Irrelevant to exhaust set up.

If you have the Dinan, good on you, very nice piece, however, it has been shown to be more of a cosmetic improvement over performance, that has been stated by Dinan themselves. A small amount of efficiency increase is possible but at stock or slightly elevated boost levels from RACECHIP or the like is negligible.

Primary catalytic converters can remain, if you remove them and replace them with straight pipes you WILL have a CEL.

Secondary catalytic converters can be removed and replaced with straight pipes and you will never incur a CEL.

The cat-back exhaust from FI will bolt directly up to the stock secondary catalytic converters or any other reputable secondary catalytic converter delete pipe set up.

All these statements are assuming you are in the USA or another non-OPF country.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate 1
Aliabd91247.50
      09-01-2022, 07:48 AM   #56
Armokidd
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBeemed View Post
Quote:
The OEM intake side of the X5M or X6M setup is very efficient from the factory. Irrelevant to exhaust set up.

If you have the Dinan, good on you, very nice piece, however, it has been shown to be more of a cosmetic improvement over performance, that has been stated by Dinan themselves. A small amount of efficiency increase is possible but at stock or slightly elevated boost levels from RACECHIP or the like is negligible.

Primary catalytic converters can remain, if you remove them and replace them with straight pipes you WILL have a CEL.

Secondary catalytic converters can be removed and replaced with straight pipes and you will never incur a CEL.

The cat-back exhaust from FI will bolt directly up to the stock secondary catalytic converters or any other reputable secondary catalytic converter delete pipe set up.

All these statements are assuming you are in the USA or another non-OPF country.

Hope this helps.
Got it so with the exhaust, secondary cat delete I shouldn't have any CEL. Appreciate it
Appreciate 1
GotBeemed415.50
      09-02-2022, 05:16 AM   #57
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Got it so with the exhaust, secondary cat delete I shouldn't have any CEL. Appreciate it
YES SIR!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2022, 02:07 AM   #58
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW F96 X6M is installed with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback with quad tips in gold and catless donwpipes for enhanced performance and sound.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pZhB5eglcic
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2022, 09:01 PM   #59
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW F95 X5M Competition is fitted with Fi EHXAUST valvetronic performance system with carbon fiber quad tips.

Contact Us about F95 X5M:

Contact Us about F96 X6M:

Appreciate 0
      10-19-2022, 12:46 AM   #60
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW F96 X6M Competition is installed with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic performance system.

Contact Us about F95 X5M:

Contact Us about F96 X6M:

Appreciate 0