BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-28-2006, 01:04 PM   #1
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

RUBBER NECKS! ARGH!

When driving on the freeway, the only thing I hate more than rubber necking is anyone who likes to cut other people and weave in and out of traffic. 1) You weaving is a danger to not only yourself but everyone around you. 2) The lane you're in will always be the slowest lane. Stop cutting other people off.

But anyway, this post is about rubber necking. I hate it! It causes more accidents AND slows down traffic. Last night, I had to meet up with my friend at 7:30 and I left my house around 6:10 giving myself over an hour to get there but I get on the freeway and everything is moving so slowly. After 10 miles of bumper to buimper traffic, I see the police lights and I figure that's why there's traffic because they closed off a lane or two. When I get closer, NO LANES ARE CLOSED. Theres a cop car and a smashed car on the shoulder. Why does everyonee and their mom have to slow down at an accident scene to look? F u c k, keep it moving. Idiots like rubber neckers create traffic and in turn makes everyone else a shitty driver cause they want to get pla,ces and then they get all antsy and start changing lanes like no other. akshfduiashd
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
Curt3s
In your rear view mirror making funny faces.
Rep
Drives: '06 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I think you're supposed to slow down a little, especially when Police have rerouted some lanes . But you definately have a point.

'06 325i - Premium - Sport - iDrive Navigation - Bluetooth Cradle - Sparkling Graphite - Grey Interior - Aluminum Trim (GT4 330 Pictured)

"And with the amount of power he has in that BMW he is just leaving them behind right now."
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2006, 10:18 PM   #3
RBBMWE46M3
blaupunkt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spman montego

Garage List
2008 x5  [0.00]
1972 R75/5  [0.00]
2008 335xi  [0.00]
What if your stopped at a stop light and a girl is next to you...is a rubberneck ok then?

I love flirting that way