BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-31-2006, 02:58 PM   #23
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Just a good opportunity to get your girl to do something more kinky in bed... cmon its valentines day! AND I got you that ring!
      01-31-2006, 02:59 PM   #24
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timzerofive
Just a good opportunity to get your girl to do something more kinky in bed... cmon its valentines day! AND I got you that ring!
      01-31-2006, 08:44 PM   #25
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timzerofive
It's scientifically proven: the bigger the ring (aka more bling) the kinkier in bed (more BANG!)!
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2006, 08:53 PM   #26
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

St. Valentine's Story......

Saint Valentine is said to have lived in Rome during the third century. That was a long time ago.
During this time Rome was ruled by an emperor named Claudius. Many people did not like the ruler.

Claudius was having trouble getting men to serve in his army. He felt many men would not volunteer to join because they did not want to leave their wives and families. He thought that if men were not married, they would join the army. So Claudius passed a new law which did not allow any more marriages. Most people thought this law was cruel. Valentine, who was a minister, did not support the new law.

Even after Emperor Claudius passed the law, he kept performing marriage ceremonies secretly.
One night he was caught and thrown in jail and told he would be put to death.

Many young people came to visit Valentine. One was the daughter of the prison guard.
On the day of his death Valentine wrote a note to the daughter signed "Love from your Valentine".
This was on February 14, 269 A. D.

Some say this started the custom of exchanging love messages on Valentine's Day.
      01-31-2006, 10:55 PM   #27
ThreeBimm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325 xi

I had Kinko's make a calendar for my boyfriend one year. I made collages of pictures, words, things that meant stuff to us and just plain pictures of us and made a calendar out of it. Each month had a blown up picture of either one of my collages or pictures. Then I hand wrote in important birthdays (to him) and holidays.

That and a few other things. He loved it (I think).
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2006, 10:59 PM   #28
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINALDS
I had Kinko's make a calendar for my boyfriend one year. I made collages of pictures, words, things that meant stuff to us and just plain pictures of us and made a calendar out of it. Each month had a blown up picture of either one of my collages or pictures. Then I hand wrote in important birthdays (to him) and holidays.

That and a few other things. He loved it (I think).

thats such a cute gift!

my parents do that with pictures of me and my brother and they hang it in their office at work

sometimes i blow up pictures of my friends and i and get them framed as presents too.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2006, 12:36 AM   #29
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

did this a few years ago when I was still in HS. The day before Valentine's day, I went to a Lion Plaza and bought half a dozen of roses(they were put in a glass vase) and some chocolate. I went back to school to ask the teacher to put them on this girl's desk for me. Basically I wanted her to show up to her first class the next morning and find flowers and chocolate on her desk.

Another idea- you and your significant other can go to Build A Bear and build one together. You can dress it, name it and everything. It sounds silly but it's a thought.

And if you live in the Bay Area, take your bf/gf to Mt. Hamilton Grand View restaurant. The sun sets around 5:30 now so take him/her there around 5. The restaurant has GREAT VIEW of the city!!! I mean GREAT!!!! You guys can can enjoy great food there and watch the sunset together. When it turns dark you can order some champagne and go outside to look at the valley of lights.

This idea just popped into my head just now but you guys can write letters/poems and burry them in a time capsule. Come back next year (if you're still together) and dig them up and read them. LOL I think this is lame but thought I would share it. Some of you might like this.

You can also request a special song on a local radio station. YOu can also show up at her work with flowers and tell her there's dinner reservation that night. You could rent a boat and have a picnic in the middle of a lake or something.

Like some have mentioned on here, it's the small things that count. Valentine's day shouldnt be the only day to do these special things. But since it only comes once a year, you should make it EXTRA SPECIAL!!

how I wish I have a gf right now...
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2006, 12:41 AM   #30
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

I HATE LION PLAZA! people there cant drive + theres always no parking
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2006, 12:45 AM   #31
db17k
Chicketeh china the chinese chicken, you have?
Rep
Drives: 335ci hold out

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
I HATE LION PLAZA! people there cant drive + theres always no parking

haha true that!, but you've gotta give him an "A" effort. not many modern day romeos out there!

Appreciate 0