BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-16-2021, 08:19 AM   #1
Mr Friese
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

New M3 Protection Prior to PPF?

Hey guys, I just picked up my M3 the other day, and unfortunately I can't get in to get PPF done until the 25th. That being the case, is there anything I can/should do to protect the car between now and then? Besides not driving it of course
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 12:11 PM   #2
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Friese View Post
Hey guys, I just picked up my M3 the other day, and unfortunately I can't get in to get PPF done until the 25th. That being the case, is there anything I can/should do to protect the car between now and then? Besides not driving it of course
Wrap the entire front end of the car to the base of the windshield, including the fenders...and then pray.

And/or...drive your new M, but always keep at least 10 car lengths from the cars in front of you.

Or to minimize all risk, just stare at it in your driveway for the next 9 days, but occasionally hop in and play with all the newfangled, in-cabin tech.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0