BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

KOTOR 3???

when will knights of the old republic 3 come out?? the 2nd one came out 4 years ago and i think it should have been out by now. ive read its under development but theres a bullsh*t runaround about its release. would anyone here still have interest in it if it did?
      06-13-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
TheSpungos
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Tanzanite/Black

hell yeah i'd still buy it. 1 & 2 were great. although it's going to have to be silly good to stack up to Force Unleashed.
      06-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

It was leaked that the rumored Bioware MMO is infact going to be KOTOR 3. Themed in the Star wars universe.

Quote:
According to former LucasArts employees, there is a KOTOR 3 project with BioWare and it's an MMO...

LucasArts employees have been spilling the beans on unannounced LucasArts projects following a cull of around 100 staff at the company this week. At the top of the list of juicy revelations is that the unannounced LucasArts/BioWare project is KOTOR3, and it's the long rumoured MMO!

Kotaku reports that some of these 100 LucasArts have been sacked immediately after many years of service and that the sackings are spread across the company, from Testers to Head Producers.

As well as the Knights of the Old Republic MMO, these former employees have also been revealing other as yet unannounced titles in the LucasArts schedule. These include the much expected Battlefront 3 (probably in development at Free Radical Design), another LEGO Indiana Jones game, the Euphoria-driven Indiana Jones games unveiled at E3 2006, and a Star Wars lightsaber game for Nintendo's Wii. The final game is likely to be the Clone Wars game first hinted at last week.

Although games such as Fracture and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed are too far along the development cycle to be affected by the sackings, other projects may well be. These sackings will leave LucasArts short staffed and reports suggest that the publisher will likely be outsourcing their projects more frequently in future.
source: http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/...317_5665_0.htm
      06-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
I was actually wondering when they were going to release the next one yesterday while I was driving. Loved the first two. Really addicting games.