BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-04-2020, 12:08 PM   #2003
Vingard
New Member
20
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: X7
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 647TTA View Post
I would say 0. My M50i with Tartufo Extended Merino Leather was at the dealership 21 days after I placed the order. Picked it up yesterday
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
As has been posted, currently there does to seem to be any extra delay when choosing Merino. Hopefully that does jot change much in the future.
Thanks guys. This is very helpful. Will be finalizing my build tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2020, 11:24 PM   #2004
vaibye
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: X5M(F85)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Chatham - NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohms3 View Post
I have a '21 40i on order at 11% pre-incentive. Dealer is in NJ, I'm in NY.
Can you PM me which of the dealership and SA? thank you
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 12:38 AM   #2005
bonwit904
Private First Class
bonwit904's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5M, 2018 C43 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplusplus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohms3 View Post
I have a '21 40i on order at 11% pre-incentive. Dealer is in NJ, I'm in NY.
Can you PM me the name of the dealership and sales person?
Same, can you DM me name
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 09:19 AM   #2006
S_M
Lieutenant
United_States
49
Rep
548
Posts

Drives: Many
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: X5

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonwit904 View Post
Same, can you DM me name
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibye View Post
Can you PM me which of the dealership and SA? thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplusplus View Post
Can you PM me the name of the dealership and sales person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alewifebp View Post
I would love to know too.
LOL.

I don't know if my salesperson (or the dealer) will replicate this deal, or if they want their info given out randomly. I will ask at pickup, but doubt it.

I'd suggest you do what I did, start making calls and sending emails. Somebody will bite. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 09:33 AM   #2007
Juney
Private
19
Rep
57
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5 45e , Lexus RX350
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohms3 View Post
LOL.

I don't know if my salesperson (or the dealer) will replicate this deal, or if they want their info given out randomly. I will ask at pickup, but doubt it.

I'd suggest you do what I did, start making calls and sending emails. Somebody will bite. Good luck!
I am not sure what you talking about sharing sales person info. They love referrals and it is an much much easy sale some if one walks in and asks for exact same deal .

I went thru this with exact same scenario and asked to replicate a similar deal that was done earlier in the day . Bam ! deal done in 15 minutes. That is how it works in case if you are wondering
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 10:09 AM   #2008
S_M
Lieutenant
United_States
49
Rep
548
Posts

Drives: Many
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: X5

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juney View Post
I am not sure what you talking about sharing sales person info. They love referrals and it is an much much easy sale some if one walks in and asks for exact same deal .

I went thru this with exact same scenario and asked to replicate a similar deal that was done earlier in the day . Bam ! deal done in 15 minutes. That is how it works in case if you are wondering
Maybe they have enough business that they don't want multiple calls a day asking for 11% off? Or maybe not, I don't know... but I feel its not my place to drop his name without asking him.

Picking my car up within the week, I will ask for you guys, and if he wants I will share his info.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 11:23 AM   #2009
Juney
Private
19
Rep
57
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5 45e , Lexus RX350
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohms3 View Post
Maybe they have enough business that they don't want multiple calls a day asking for 11% off? Or maybe not, I don't know... but I feel its not my place to drop his name without asking him.

Picking my car up within the week, I will ask for you guys, and if he wants I will share his info.
It all comes down to if you want to share it or not .
I am just sharing my experience that CA's love referrals and they will not have any issues matching a previously completed deals

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 01:06 PM   #2010
TheOtherOne
Enlisted Member
13
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: 09 335XI
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

No October numbers yet?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 01:58 PM   #2011
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
108
Rep
600
Posts

Drives: X5, 530e
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juney View Post
It all comes down to if you want to share it or not .
I am just sharing my experience that CA's love referrals and they will not have any issues matching a previously completed deals

Thanks
My sales manager from out of state loves referrals. I sent him so many customers from this forum and leasehackers last time I did lease with him. Now in the process of ordering two more cars. End of day it's less work for them, less haggling, and negotiating with walk-in customers.

Saves drama, dance, and brain injury for everyone IMO.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 07:05 PM   #2012
X5MFiddy
Enlisted Member
X5MFiddy's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
44
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW X5 M50i (On Order)
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Best contact to use for getting a deal - LeaseCompanion.com

Sina - +1 (301) 915-5465

I got 11.2% off with incentives on my 2021 M50i and Buy Rate. Tell him Dave sent you.

Super responsive, knowledgeable and his fees are reasonable.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 09:36 AM   #2013
brato
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: Soon x5 2021
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohms3 View Post
I have a '21 40i on order at 11% pre-incentive. Dealer is in NJ, I'm in NY.
I am also in NYC... can you share the dealer that landed you to 11%? Also shopping for an x40i 2021
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 10:02 AM   #2014
DBLDNon11
Private First Class
38
Rep
103
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW 340xi MPPSK
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

'21 X5 xDrive40i Deal

Ordering a new X5 in October of 2020 is very difficult given market pressure on this model. Not only were dealers unwilling to play ball at 10%, allocations for December delivery have all but dried up. I was able to work out a 8% deal (before incentives) with my local CA after some negotiations (they held firm at 7%). They also shuffled some things around to get me an allocation and production number.

Hoping that incentives and/or MF/Residuals are better in December when I take delivery - maybe get this below $800/mo.

2021 BMW X5 xDrive40i:
MSRP: $77,495
Selling price: $68,295 (8% off MSRP before $3k incentives)
Monthly Payment: $813 (incl tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $8405 (Max MSDs, Acq Fee, Doc, and RMV)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00047 (buy rate with max MSDs)
Residual: 55%
Mileage: 0
Incentives: $3k ($1k Loyalty; $500 Lease Credit; $500 L2L Credit; $1k OL Code)
Region: New England
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 10:46 AM   #2015
Spencer518
Second Lieutenant
Spencer518's Avatar
United_States
86
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5 45e
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Albany, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brato View Post
I am also in NYC... can you share the dealer that landed you to 11%? Also shopping for an x40i 2021
Just remember that doc fees are capped at $75 in NY. If you go to a NJ dealer and they charge a much higher doc fee, they are clawing back some of that discount from you.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 06:48 PM   #2016
Jason
Administrator
Jason's Avatar
United_States
27727
Rep
20,448
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Updated with October program -- no changes.
__________________
Check on the Latest BMW News
Become a fan of Bimmerpost Facebook
Follow us on Bimmerpost Twitter
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 10:17 PM   #2017
zaflb
Private
11
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: GTI
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Updated with October program -- no changes.
Isn't the $2500 finance incentive for 2021 45e new for October?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 10:42 PM   #2018
FLYIN'
Second Lieutenant
FLYIN''s Avatar
United_States
139
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: '18 530e, '18 X540e, '16 Mini
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Boston MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaflb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Updated with October program -- no changes.
Isn't the $2500 finance incentive for 2021 45e new for October?
That was available in August and September too. I ordered my 45e in August and got that plus the $500 loyalty credit.
__________________
ATACK
'15 BMW i8
'19 BMW 530e
'19 BMW X5 40e
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 10:51 PM   #2019
TurtleBoy
Brigadier General
TurtleBoy's Avatar
1793
Rep
3,918
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaflb View Post
Isn't the $2500 finance incentive for 2021 45e new for October?
Incentives are regional. I think it is new for your region this month.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 10:51 PM   #2020
zaflb
Private
11
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: GTI
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN' View Post
That was available in August and September too. I ordered my 45e in August and got that plus the $500 loyalty credit.
I see. It is probably a regional thing. In Bay Area, there is no $2500 credit in September. It is quite hard to believe that BMW is offering such credit for a 2021 model in August
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 10:54 PM   #2021
FLYIN'
Second Lieutenant
FLYIN''s Avatar
United_States
139
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: '18 530e, '18 X540e, '16 Mini
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Boston MA

iTrader: (0)

No doubt regional. I could not find it advertised in August but three competing dealers offered me the same deal. One in MA, one in RI and another in MD.

The 45e is awesome. I hear most are pre-ordered or sold before they even arrive at a dealership.
__________________
ATACK
'15 BMW i8
'19 BMW 530e
'19 BMW X5 40e
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2020, 10:14 AM   #2022
xlover
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
1212
Rep
1,669
Posts

Drives: 2021 M340 xdrive w/MPE
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 440 xdrive  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLDNon11 View Post
Ordering a new X5 in October of 2020 is very difficult given market pressure on this model. Not only were dealers unwilling to play ball at 10%, allocations for December delivery have all but dried up. I was able to work out a 8% deal (before incentives) with my local CA after some negotiations (they held firm at 7%). They also shuffled some things around to get me an allocation and production number.

Hoping that incentives and/or MF/Residuals are better in December when I take delivery - maybe get this below $800/mo.

2021 BMW X5 xDrive40i:
MSRP: $77,495
Selling price: $68,295 (8% off MSRP before $3k incentives)
Monthly Payment: $813 (incl tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $8405 (Max MSDs, Acq Fee, Doc, and RMV)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00047 (buy rate with max MSDs)
Residual: 55%
Mileage: 0
Incentives: $3k ($1k Loyalty; $500 Lease Credit; $500 L2L Credit; $1k OL Code)
Region: New England
What is the 1k OL code incentive?
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2020, 11:31 AM   #2023
DBLDNon11
Private First Class
38
Rep
103
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW 340xi MPPSK
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
What is the 1k OL code incentive?
I attended a recent 'Ultimate Drive Event' and received a $1k credit. This is referred to as an "OL' code as it begins with 'OL'.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2020, 09:27 PM   #2024
X5MFiddy
Enlisted Member
X5MFiddy's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
44
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW X5 M50i (On Order)
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLDNon11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
What is the 1k OL code incentive?
I attended a recent 'Ultimate Drive Event' and received a $1k credit. This is referred to as an "OL' code as it begins with 'OL'.
Keep in mind the OL certificate is only $500 from BMW, the store has the option to match it. In essence it's just an additional discount. Just want to clarify in case you get pushback on an aggressively negotiated deal.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST