aug0211
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
Thank you sir!

aug0211 If you have any issues with your order, please email our support staff with your IND order number.
Support@IND-Distribution.com
Awesome, will do, thank you!

Edit: email sent!
Appreciate 1
chicagofan0019146.00
      12-28-2023, 10:00 AM   #24
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
Awesome, will do, thank you!

Edit: email sent!
I see that our support team is already working with the IND dealer that you purchased from for your order.

Please note that upon review of the photos, it appears that the issues at hand was related to the release film that protects the double-sided tape for installation of the front reflectors, as well as a small amount of polishing compound that has dried and left a white residue on the surface that mounts inside the bumper cover.

Please keep an eye out next week, when we are back from our holiday closure for return instructions.
      12-28-2023, 10:16 AM   #25
aug0211
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
I see that our support team is already working with the IND dealer that you purchased from for your order.

Please note that upon review of the photos, it appears that the issues at hand was related to the release film that protects the double-sided tape for installation of the front reflectors, as well as a small amount of polishing compound that has dried and left a white residue on the surface that mounts inside the bumper cover.

Please keep an eye out next week, when we are back from our holiday closure for return instructions.
Thanks!

Biggest issue was that half of the order didn’t ship.

Since my wrap appointment was up, I needed to drop the vehicle off. Of course the side marker replacements will not go in, since I did not have the full order. Will plan to just tint them for now. Preferred the IND side markers but full consistency is most important to me so this was the option available.

Happy to drop them in the box and print a label or drop off at a nearby UPS/FedEx if helpful for the return.

The blacked out badges did look great and will go on with the wrap 👍
Appreciate 0