BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-04-2024, 10:31 AM   #1
chefwong
Major
Rep
Drives: X5

OE Sticker Emblem Origins

So......what is the COO of material, made from or versus just assembled in what country

The OE badges I have a ordered were made in Spain, WheelCaps made in Germany and OE Wheel stickers made in Austria....So tell me, is all this stuff produced and packaged in the country it's listed in. All are from the recent past purchases of the last 18 months and the COO of what is on the -dealer PN sticker-

Got a 3rd set of wheels, getting spring fever.....so I'm probably going to coat them this month. I'm leaning on some Ali stickers...50th Anniversary Stickers on OE Floating Caps. I don't think it's worth trying to heat-remove a 50th Anniversary sticker (haven't tried it) but you know how some of these stickers has a clear sticker ontop. Not looking to find out if the clear rips off while trying this and the rest remains on the cap

Last edited by chefwong; 01-04-2024 at 04:55 PM..
Appreciate 0