BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-04-2022, 09:25 PM   #1
alexcus2man
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 X5 M50i

'22 X5 M50i Climate Comfort Package?? Redundant

The Climate Comfort Package really doesn't make sense to me from a pricing perspective. I added the Climate Comfort Package (ZRC, $700) specifically to add the heated steering wheel and armrests, and I don’t care about rear heated seats as there will likely just be carseats in the back!! The standalone Heated Steering Wheel and armrest option (4HB) is available for $250. The M50i already has standard heated front seats(494) and 4 zone auto climate (4NB) so this seems redundant to add the Climate Comfort Package unless you really care about rear heated seats. I included the ‘22 ordering guide below for reference.

4HB — $250 Adds in the Heated front armrests and steering wheel (which is one of the two parts to Climate Comfort Package). That would mean heated rear seats would be $450 essentially since the front row seats are standard.

This seems like a big redundant miss by the folks at BMW unless I am missing something obvious....
Attached Images

Appreciate 0