BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-01-2020, 06:36 AM   #45
DENtoLAS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Finally got my 2021 x5. Loaded it up with every option. Ive been wanting one of these for a while. Perfect car to hold me over till next year when I grab a M4. I highly recommend the RED M brakes, they are awesome looking in person, def make a statement.

ill post some interior shots later after i get home from golfing.

I went with the OEM racks (bmwpartspros.com PARTS@STBMW brit@bmwpartspros.com) since we had them in stock and they are awesome. No wind noise at all so far, the new design seems to be a improvement. We sell these and all OEM BMW parts as discounts as you all know just hit up Brit.

want to give a shout out to IND-Distribution these guys always take good care of us all on the forums. I got the MW reflectors from them and they match perfect! Def recommend them to everyone on the forums.
Very nice looking car! Did you get air suspension? If so/not how do you feel about your decision? How do the 22s feel?
Appreciate 1
GOLFFRR10716.50
      11-01-2020, 10:56 AM   #46
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENtoLAS View Post
Very nice looking car! Did you get air suspension? If so/not how do you feel about your decision? How do the 22s feel?
i did not get the air suspension, its def a nice options but I prob wouldn't ever use it honestly. The 22" ride nice not super rough but def not as smooth as the smaller size. My moms x5 she is driving right now currently has the 20" and it is a noticeable yes but for me its not bad at all and I personally think it looks better on the car, fills up the wheel well a little better.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2020, 08:34 PM   #47
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
i did not get the air suspension, its def a nice options but I prob wouldn't ever use it honestly. The 22" ride nice not super rough but def not as smooth as the smaller size. My moms x5 she is driving right now currently has the 20" and it is a noticeable yes but for me its not bad at all and I personally think it looks better on the car, fills up the wheel well a little better.
What many people don't realize is that the 20" wheels/tires actually have a bigger diameter than the 22"ers although only .1 of an inch. Obviously the wheel is bigger so it provides a different look.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
GOLFFRR10716.50
      11-02-2020, 05:43 AM   #48
DENtoLAS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
What many people don't realize is that the 20" wheels/tires actually have a bigger diameter than the 22"ers although only .1 of an inch. Obviously the wheel is bigger so it provides a different look.
This is def. insightful for someone like me who does not know much about cars.

The 22s do "seem" to fill the wheel gap more and just look bigger over all on the car. Must be an optical illusion.
Appreciate 1
GOLFFRR10716.50
      11-02-2020, 08:28 AM   #49
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
.1 of an inch, can you even see that lol, thats nuts. but yea more larger sidewall softer ride no doubt. 20" look great also, just boils down to what you like and what you are looking for you like the look of a bigger sidewall or a bigger wheel. But if ride smoothness is most important then the 20" would be more ideal over the 22" however I will say the 22" for me has not been noticeably bad in any way so far

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1
      11-02-2020, 01:33 PM   #50
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, 530e

Quote:
Can you post the link to the site? looks like a good site to have bookmark
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2020, 06:06 PM   #51
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infosec View Post
Can you post the link to the site? looks like a good site to have bookmark
Here you go: https://tiresize.com/comparison/
Appreciate 0