BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #23
ADY282
Private
Rep
Drives: Ford Mustang, BMW Z4 and X5e

White on White

Anybody done Ivory leather on a white X5 ?
Any Pics
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 01:09 PM   #24
tvasica
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G05 M50D

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV77 View Post
I am sending few photos to see the differences.
So it's:
1. Black Saphire with ivory interior (MCEW) with ash grain brown high gloss (4KP).
2. Black Saphire with ivory interior (MCEW) with fineline stripe high gloss (4KR).
3. Black Saphire with ivory interior (MCEW) with poplar grain light anthracite brown open-pored (4KT).

4. Black Saphire with cognac interior (MCRI) with fineline stripe high gloss (4KR)
5. Black Saphire with cognac interior (MCRI) with ash grain brown high gloss (4KP).

I am also attaching the 2 options ivory/cognac exterior photos on how the car will look.
Very nice
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2020, 12:57 AM   #25
BigHunk
///M
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M , iX , S1000XR

EV77
What did you get at the end, and shoot us some pics.
      04-13-2020, 03:01 PM   #26
EV77
Private
Rep
Drives: X5 40i

Hi BigHunk. Unfortunately I was expecting the car beginning of May but unfortunately due to the coronavirus there will be a delay of at least two months. Shipment comes from USA to Cyprus. I ordered the car at the end of November so you can understand my frustration. I will for sure post some photos when I receive it. My order is Black sapphire metallic with ivory white leather interior and fine wood trim poplar grain anthracite-brown open pored.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2020, 07:13 AM   #27
Bandit-X
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i G05

I would go with ivory. Why? because white leather adopts much better with the nice ambient lights
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #28
HDEddie1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 40i, X3M40i, Audi SQ5

Ivory on Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADY282 View Post
Anybody done Ivory leather on a white X5 ?
Any Pics
Yup...have Ivory White on Mineral White on my F15. Always looks modern to my eyes and as Bandit-X says below, the ambient lights reflect off of the Ivory door panels nicely at night. Photo is of my 4 year old X5 and it has held up well. I wear faded jeans half the time and clean the seats 2-3 times a year. The only NEGATIVE I have with Ivory White leather is that BMW's Ivory seats have Ivory color backs as well. If you have kids or careless passengers, the seat backs get scuffed and it shows. BMW's Cognac, Coffee, or Tartufo have black colored backs if that important to you.
Attached Images

10-17-2020, 11:06 PM   #29
aalsayye
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV77 View Post
Hi BigHunk. Unfortunately I was expecting the car beginning of May but unfortunately due to the coronavirus there will be a delay of at least two months. Shipment comes from USA to Cyprus. I ordered the car at the end of November so you can understand my frustration. I will for sure post some photos when I receive it. My order is Black sapphire metallic with ivory white leather interior and fine wood trim poplar grain anthracite-brown open pored.
Hey EV77, any updates on your delivery? Let us know how things went!
I’m in a similar dilemma on a 2021 540. Carbon black exterior with either Ivory or Cognac interior, leaning toward Ivory!
Appreciate 0