BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-15-2020, 09:03 AM   #331
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
26617
Rep
10,493
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I don't know if this has been posted before .....but in case not, Mercedes F1 have their own youtube channel and do a post race debrief.
Salt, may I introduce you to our good friend, Wound?
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 95 Wins. 98 Pole Positions. 53 Fastest Laps. Rain Master.
Remember, 2 Pole Positions, 9 Wins and 10 Fastest Laps after 5 years in a top team are mediocre results. You know who you are.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2020, 09:17 AM   #332
FuzzyPeaches
Private First Class
FuzzyPeaches's Avatar
350
Rep
157
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
It was up but taken down rather quickly, I was told. I imagine this will upset a few...

I don't even like Hamilton, but that's funny.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer26616.50

      10-15-2020, 10:37 AM   #333
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1730
Rep
1,405
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
It was up but taken down rather quickly, I was told. I imagine this will upset a few...



Epic.

Given the disparity of victories I can sort of understand this view point. Also why many find F1 boring these days
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer26616.50

      10-15-2020, 06:50 PM   #334
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24115
Rep
13,885
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

"Valentino Rossi" has the damn F* virus !

Seems to be everywhere . "Disaster" !!!
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer26616.50
yco2746.50

      10-15-2020, 06:56 PM   #335
CalAcacian
Private First Class
98
Rep
137
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Orange County, California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
"Valentino Rossi" has the damn F* virus !

Seems to be everywhere . "Disaster" !!!
Looks like Hulkenberg has a flight to catch.
__________________
2018 M2 Mineral Gray

Dinan CAI, Dinan Resonator Delete, Dinan Muffler, Macht Schnell EVC

RKP Diffuser, R1 Design Lip, Phase Carbon Rear Spoiler
Appreciate 3
5.M0NSTER1730.00
MKSixer26616.50

      10-16-2020, 03:08 AM   #336
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7108
Rep
5,402
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
It was up but taken down rather quickly, I was told. I imagine this will upset a few...

Oh well, misprints do happen
Appreciate 2
      10-16-2020, 03:24 AM   #337
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7108
Rep
5,402
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
"Valentino Rossi" has the damn F* virus !

Seems to be everywhere . "Disaster" !!!
I wouldn't say lightning can strike twice my friend but he missed death by a whisker from Zarco's flying m/bike and now he's tested plus for covid.
Appreciate 2
      10-16-2020, 04:33 AM   #338
EdM5
Lieutenant Colonel
EdM5's Avatar
Netherlands
855
Rep
1,831
Posts

Drives: F82 M4 CP & E70 X5 Xdrive35d
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Amsterdam

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I wouldn't say lightning can strike twice my friend but he missed death by a whisker from Zarco's flying m/bike and now he's tested plus for covid.
The doctor should have retired immediately after that insane incident.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2004 e87 118d (ret.), 2007 e92 330d (ret.), 2007 e87 130i M-sport (ret.), 2009 e92 M3 (ret.), 2010 f10 535d M-sport (ret.), 2015 f10 M5 CP (ret.)
2017 f82 M4 CP & 2009 e70 X5 35d

Last edited by EdM5; 10-16-2020 at 04:41 AM..
Appreciate 2
      10-16-2020, 05:07 AM   #339
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7108
Rep
5,402
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
For the Max haters
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/70524...ng-style-.html
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2020, 05:56 AM   #340
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24115
Rep
13,885
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I wouldn't say lightning can strike twice my friend but he missed death by a whisker from Zarco's flying m/bike and now he's tested plus for covid.
The quick COVID test reported a negative result, but the PCR test turned out to be positive .
These COVID tests are untrustworthy (s@ck) while Rossi has fever !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2020, 07:05 AM   #341
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7108
Rep
5,402
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The quick COVID test reported a negative result, but the PCR test turned out to be positive .
These COVID tests are untrustworthy (s@ck) while Rossi has fever !
Polymerase chain reaction test looks for any covid presence within a swab or saliva sample.Those tests are used to detect the presence of an antigen.
He won't be in the next race I think.
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2020, 11:01 AM   #342
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
2747
Rep
2,049
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
my friend this is my personal point of view..
i dont think people who posts here hates Max at least most of them.. in a nutshell.. they re telling Lewis Hamilton is a much much better driver than Max fans think and providing proof of some points.. thats all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
It has been stated that Alonso joined McLaren on the understanding that he would be their #1 driver.
If Hamilton had been told by McLaren to let Alonso by every time he was ahead in a race then Alonso/McLaren would have walked the 2007 DWC.
Or vice versa if Alonso had moved over for Hamilton in the same way then he would have won the DWC easily before Brazil.
There is quite a strong case for having a strict #1 driver and #2 driver hierarchy in an F1 team.
i agree with that hierarchy but i guess that idea started be questioned right after first corner of Melbourne that year..

and i dont know if you re a fan of Alonso but i believe in his speed and talent part its clear.. but he was a tough person to communicate.. ego wise in recent years starting after he left Renault.. i guess this played some role in 2007 as well.. at least for now he seems like a different person.. which is really cool.. will see next year..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2020, 12:39 PM   #343
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
881
Rep
3,736
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
and i dont know if you re a fan of Alonso but i believe in his speed and talent part its clear.. but he was a tough person to communicate.. ego wise in recent years starting after he left Renault.. i guess this played some role in 2007 as well.. at least for now he seems like a different person.. which is really cool.. will see next year..
I used to be an Alonso fan...the way he used to hustle the understeering Renault that he drove to win the DWCs was impressive.
But then more recently at McLaren he acted like a complete douche slamming the Honda PU at every opportunity. Which is why Honda will no longer have anything to do with him.
Its hard to comprehend...smart enough to understand the complexities of F1 race cars but stupid enough to think that criticising/shaming your teams engine supplier in public is a good strategy.
Equally Red Bull and Verstappen when they used to slag off the Renault engine.
Even if Renault are forced to supply Red Bull with engines in the future they will only do so very reluctantly....and will not be especially accommodating.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2020, 02:14 PM   #344
Fender150
Lieutenant
United_States
299
Rep
432
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

And now Rb is demanding an engine freeze for everyone from 2022 as they wanna continue on with honda Pu take over.
Ferrari blocking engine freeze, good for them, this is not some second rate series, blocking engine development in frikin f1,
Marco threatning to withdraw, bye bye.
what a yoke!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2020, 03:28 PM   #345
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
881
Rep
3,736
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Hey Red Bull...don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer26616.50

      10-16-2020, 03:35 PM   #346
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
26617
Rep
10,493
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
my friend this is my personal point of view..
i dont think people who posts here hates Max at least most of them.. in a nutshell.. they re telling Lewis Hamilton is a much much better driver than Max fans think and providing proof of some points.. thats all..




i agree with that hierarchy but i guess that idea started be questioned right after first corner of Melbourne that year..

and i dont know if you re a fan of Alonso but i believe in his speed and talent part its clear.. but he was a tough person to communicate.. ego wise in recent years starting after he left Renault.. i guess this played some role in 2007 as well.. at least for now he seems like a different person.. which is really cool.. will see next year..
Absolutely on the emboldened. On Alonso, I was happy to think that he changed after being humbled over the years but it seems that the influence of Flabio has damaged him permanently. He is now coming out slagging Lewis again and doing a few other negative things. He needs to concentrate on his own pace rather than thinking about others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I used to be an Alonso fan...the way he used to hustle the understeering Renault that he drove to win the DWCs was impressive.
But then more recently at McLaren he acted like a complete douche slamming the Honda PU at every opportunity. Which is why Honda will no longer have anything to do with him.
Its hard to comprehend...smart enough to understand the complexities of F1 race cars but stupid enough to think that criticising/shaming your teams engine supplier in public is a good strategy.
Equally Red Bull and Verstappen when they used to slag off the Renault engine.
Even if Renault are forced to supply Red Bull with engines in the future they will only do so very reluctantly....and will not be especially accommodating.
This. Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender150 View Post
And now Rb is demanding an engine freeze for everyone from 2022 as they wanna continue on with honda Pu take over.
Ferrari blocking engine freeze, good for them, this is not some second rate series, blocking engine development in frikin f1,
Marco threatning to withdraw, bye bye.
what a yoke!
Until they get rid of Darth Marko and have a substantial culture change, I can't see them doing well. Mercedes goes on about their business and rarely comments on the activities of others while RB does the opposite. SMH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Hey Red Bull...don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.
I'd hate to see this but I definitely understand the sentiment.

Cheers-mk
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 95 Wins. 98 Pole Positions. 53 Fastest Laps. Rain Master.
Remember, 2 Pole Positions, 9 Wins and 10 Fastest Laps after 5 years in a top team are mediocre results. You know who you are.
Appreciate 1
5.M0NSTER1730.00

      10-16-2020, 04:09 PM   #347
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1730
Rep
1,405
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

And I for one very strongly dislike VER, but what I absolutely hate is VER fans (on this site anyway).

Why?

Because they imply that HAM is nothing but the car, Merc is cheating, and VER and VER alone is the best. All of which is untrue, and factually unsubstantiated. And any time VER is outdriven by HAM (which happens in most of the races over the last seasons), the non-sensical excuses come copied and pasted. The propaganda machine is what I hate.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"

Last edited by 5.M0NSTER; 10-16-2020 at 04:34 PM..
Appreciate 1
jkoral455.00

      10-16-2020, 06:27 PM   #348
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24115
Rep
13,885
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
my friend this is my personal point of view..
i dont think people who posts here hates Max at least most of them.. in a nutshell.. they re telling Lewis Hamilton is a much much better driver than Max fans think and providing proof of some points.. thats all..
Mate . You should talk with "5.MONSTER" ( the Polish dude ) regarding his hate vs MAX !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2020, 06:33 PM   #349
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1730
Rep
1,405
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate . You should talk with "5.MONSTER" ( the Polish dude ) regarding his hate vs MAX !
For once we might not disagree entirely.

But just to be crystal clear, when i speak of a PROPAGANDA machine, I speak of you. No one pollutes these threads with pro-max BS than you.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"

Last edited by 5.M0NSTER; 10-16-2020 at 06:46 PM..
Appreciate 1
dbarton62591.50

      10-16-2020, 07:15 PM   #350
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24115
Rep
13,885
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
For once we might not disagree entirely.

But just to be crystal clear, when i speak of a PROPAGANDA machine, I speak of you. No one pollutes these threads with pro-max BS than you.
MAX is no BS . MAX is one of the best F1 drivers of the world !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2020, 02:57 AM   #351
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7108
Rep
5,402
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
[QUOTE=yco;26805805]my friend this is my personal point of view..
i dont think people who posts here hates Max at least most of them.. in a nutshell.. they re telling Lewis Hamilton is a much much better driver than Max fans think and providing proof of some points.. thats all..



It is what is my friend and I will respond as appropriate, just want to see fair play
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2020, 04:10 AM   #352
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1730
Rep
1,405
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
MAX is no BS . MAX is one of the best F1 drivers of the world !
Max is one of the best in the world. He is #3 of 20 in play today.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST