10-12-2020, 09:19 AM   #45
vr
Rep
Drives: 5 G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangyi17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vr View Post

I would even tell you more... there is even worse than Belgium. I don't know if anything change but, a few years ago in Italy, the dealers were forced to communicate the list of buyers of cars with an engine above the 2000cc to the tax office.

The poor buyer, private or business, was ending in the list of fiscal checks for tax evasions and often in really deep shit.
This a little story on how the government can completely kill sales of cars in an entire country. For a while, italians were going to Germany to rent (so car registered and with plate in Germany - and registration taxes paid there) .... yeaahhh

A friend of mine had 12 years of legal actions for a purchase of an Z3 with the 3 liters engine... paid 60k, fined for 200k and that's why you look at Italian market, only 2000cc diesel sold for 10 years, all the possible variants of 2000...

M5? and similar toys, just dreams for a few very very rich people
What happened to Ferrari and Lamborghini with their signiture V12? No Italian buying these?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biemer69 View Post
Hello all, do you know there is a Belgian facebook page
Bmw x5 45e Belgium
No ... I m originally Italian, not for us anymore ... and indeed you see v12 mounted only on California e in general GT cars for US drivers ... and all the rest of production v8 and other extreme beauties go to Middle East customers. Ferrari wouldn't survive with EU market especially not with the Italian... aka Lamborghini was bought by the Germans like Ducati etc the only car that could be addressed to Montecarlo Italian's vip and football players is the Portofino M ... and the engine is already insane... on top, the target customer of a Ferrari for Italy is different than BMW. A rare Italian Ferrari customer needs to
Get access to a purchase slot and it's already impossible and finally has the power/aka he is more than used to deal with tax fiscal crap

in other cases, owners clubs own the purchase slot, contract blocked ages before, and the car goes registered to the club and handed over in rounds to different members... no definitely your own Ferrari is becoming more and more a far dream...

Last edited by vr; 10-12-2020 at 09:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2021, 03:02 AM   #46
JeroenX5
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e M

Hey there, VR... So... did the reduced version or the full power one made it!?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2021, 02:21 AM   #47
almu2min
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e 2021 (G05)

Hi,

I saw your comments and I checked my car... and it has been reduced.

1. It is for my own
2. I live in Wallonia but don't care about paying extra taxes
3. Ordered in Flanders
4. At the question from the seller : "reduced power ?", I replied "No"

There is the problem, the voucher that I signed, when I checked it out, I read the extra options. The "reduced power" code was with the "basic options" of the car. I only see the difference if I drive more than 140kmh.

I contacter the dealer to see what solutions can I have to dereduce the power

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2021, 11:50 AM   #48
Jonnieknoxville
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Hi Guys ,

Sorry to hi jack the thread , Im new to Belgium and trying to get my head around the whole tax thing .
Can some one confirm that for Flanders , if I buy the car myself I pay one registration tax amount based on Co2 emissions (a low amount) whereas if I lease the same car I will pay an amount based on the fiscal PK (a high amount ).I understand that the yearly tax is the same after the first registration .
Many thanks
Appreciate 0