ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
Starscream
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: ///M Roadster + E92 335i 6MT

For Sale, BMW Z4 OEM Complete Bluetooth Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For Sale,

I bought all these parts new from BMW and now I don't need them as my ///M has BT factory,

This is a 9th Generation BMW Bluetooth ULF that was NEVER available for sale in the US,
Also included is the $140 BMW Factory Bluetooth installation kit and the $90 BMW factory center console flap that you need for the BT dock.
No other site offers the COMPLETE package with the flap and the install kit like this,
Also included (but not pictured) is the BMW original manuals and dealer install guide for the kit,
Very rare kit and I think every Z4 from late 03+ is pre-wired for all this to just plug and play, NO visits to the dealer to re-code, this is a total plug and play,
It also is voice activated so you can bark your commands at your steering wheel and this will do the rest!

Looking for $500 plus shipping
Contact me at "starscream88@gmail.com"
Would prefer check/MO as I don't trust paypal too much after being burned by a member on THIS board who will remain nameless. If Paypal is the only means of payment then I'll take it but would prefer not too.

Appreciate 0