E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2011.75 BMW M3 E93 | Interlagos Blue | Bamboo Leather | Carbon Trim | Financing

09-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #1
miringrains
Banned
Rep
Drives: '11.5 M3 E93

FS: 2011.75 BMW M3 E93 | Interlagos Blue | Bamboo Leather | Carbon Trim | Financing

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 46,900.00

Item Interest
Ok so its time to sell my baby. Before I get into the specifics here are a couple major points:
-I am in no rush to sell this car, so please no low ballers
-Car is SUPER clean, I ONLY have my private detailer wash this car, I don't take it to car washes
-I do not drive this car in snow or rain, I have my jeep DD for that
-The service manager in the BMW I go to is a good friend of mine, so I got quite a few things replaced on the car. I even convinced them to buy two new headrests because of a 'rattle'
-I changed the oil every 5k miles, I paid for the first change at 5k then BMW warranty covered the second every 10k
-Car was NEVER tracked or driven recklessly
-Clean carfax, I can provide a copy to serious buyers
-I do finance for dealerships, so I am able to finance who every wants to buy the car.
-Because this is a late production model, it does have bluetooth audio
-WARRANTY IS GOOD UP TO MARCH 2015 OR 50K MILES
-The car currently has 41,XXX miles on the clock
-Car has every option: M-DCT, Premium package, carbon leather, heated seats, sirius XM radio (which I paid $500 to upgrade), convenience package with push start and keyless entry, and navigation with distance sensors. Only option it really doesnt have is the EDC which I never needed.

Goodies:
-AE (Always Evolving) axle back exhaust, powder black and tips are polished chrome. Sounds AMAZING, no drone and nice sound when you step on it. The original exhaust was not cut in any way, so replacing it back to stock is easy. I purchased the exhaust for $2,500
-Carbon fiber diffuser and splitters
-BMT spacers 15mm rear 10mm front. $100 per set, but the quality shows
-AA Green Filter $140
-Gloss black IND grill and side gils
-LUX V4 adjustable angel eyes $250
-LUX LED reverse lights $100
-35% 3M tint
-Had the Map pack for nav updated to 2014
-Trim wrapped gloss black $300

Aside from that, car is 100% stock. The tires were purchased brand new in May of this year, and I had BMW align and balance the car in August of this year.

Appreciate 0