THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications So, I need to re-install the MP Splitter

09-26-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
s2ktan
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235 - Delivery - 9/2014

So, I need to re-install the MP Splitter

Hey all - so in my rush to get my car pretty, I installed my MP Splitter without knowing what the little black zig-zaggy, humped striping piece was. Now that I know what it is for (basically hiding the paint in the gap between the splitter and the vents on the bumper infront of the wheels) I am very VERY irritated that I can see the white in the gap. Soooo....I want to remove the splitter and re-install it after putting the "zig-zaggy thingy" (I am trademarking that phrase so request permission before using ) on where it belongs. Because of that I am going to need to replace all the 3M Double sided tape. My question for anyone who knows is - what specific 3M double sided tape is on the splitter?
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
jmr0311
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22' G82Cx Velvet Blue

I'm ready to mount my MP Splitter this weekend. I In another thread I posted a picture showing, I think, the part that you are talking about.

Can you show a picture of the area where this piece goes, I don't want to missed it because my M235I is an AW.
Appreciate 0