E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2009 SG 335i Sedan 6MT Sport Prem Nav 58K miles Excellent Condition

Closed Thread

10-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #1
OlegE90
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 LeMans E90 M3, 2009 335i

FS: 2009 SG 335i Sedan 6MT Sport Prem Nav 58K miles Excellent Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,899.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is a RARE 2009 BMW 335i rear wheel drive (not xdrive) 6MT (six-speed manual transmission) with the Sport Package, Convenience Package, Premium Package, and Navigation.

I have driven this car through MN winter with winter tires and NEVER got stuck, so don't be put off by the rear wheel drive. Winter tires plus stability control and this car is very safe and fun in the winter.

Car details:
  • Space Gray Metallic
  • Sport Package
  • Premium and Convenience Packages with Gray Leather
  • Heated Seats
  • Sunroof
  • Logic7 Premium Audio
  • Front and Rear Parking Sensors
  • Comfort Access
  • Custom Backlighting for the instrument cluster that glows white at night, like the M3, instead of red. See pics.
  • New style iDrive (Navigation) - not like older 3 series with updated 2013 maps with lane guidance
  • Bluetooth hands-free phone with address book sync
  • Aluminum trim
  • Xenon adaptive headlights
  • M shift knob
  • Aluminum pedals
  • Almost new Non-run flat tires (Sumitomo HTR ZIII 235/40R18 front 265/35R18 rear)- 10mm wider front and back for better traction . These tires are comparable to Michelin Pilot Sport 2 and have about 10,000 miles on them with 90% tread left (8/32). Most 3 series come with run-flat tires that are really harsh and make the ride horrible. These are soft tires and have a comfy yet sporty ride
  • Recently replaced front brake pads and rotors and rear pads. All have plenty of life left.
  • Tinted windows and de-badged
  • Painted corner reflectors on the front bumper
  • Smoked taillights and corner lights
  • Rear carbon fiber lip spoiler
  • Clear Bra on the front bumper and hood to protect against stone chips
  • Fresh oil change with Mobil1 synthetic
  • OCD adult 2nd owner, no squeaks, rattles of any kind
  • Car has 58,319 miles (car is daily driven so mileage my go up a bit)
  • Interior looks brand new (9.5 out of 10)
  • Exterior has a few small scratches, some small rim curb rash on front rims, and a small door ding on the passenger side rear quarter panel, but nothing major (9 out of 10)
  • No accidents, clean CarFax
  • No mechanical or electrical issues. The car is perfect!
  • No engine or suspension modifications ever. This car is completely stock.
  • The car has a transferable warranty for another 5 years or up to 100,000 miles. I've used this warranty once at a local dealer to replace a sensor and the dealership had no problems with the warranty. The price of the warranty is NOT included in the price of the car and is available if you want it for $1600. This is how much money I would get for it if I were to cancel it if the buyer doesn't want it. So I'm not making any money on it.
The price of $21,899 is more than fair considering the car's condition and rarity. I am open to offers, but they would need to be fairly close to this. I'm only selling because I need something bigger.

Please PM me with any questions or additional picture requests.

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
OlegE90
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 LeMans E90 M3, 2009 335i

SOLD
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread