E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FEELER: 2008 535xi 96k Black

10-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
chitownf4st
SSIXTYFIVE
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E92 335i

FEELER: 2008 535xi 96k Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am just trying to see if there is any interest, or if anyone is looking for this particular car. Discuss please

This is the specs and details:

2008 BMW 535xi with an automatic six-speed ZF Sport transmission all-wheel drive sedan with black exterior and tan interior. Options include cold weather package, premium package, sport package, parking sensors front/back, XM Satellite radio and much more. The optional all wheel drive system,the heated steering wheel and heated front and rear seats make this luxury sports sedan a great winter car. Tires are brand new all around and have less than 1000 miles on them. Brakes and rotors have also been swapped to brand new OEMs and the car has gone through an array of inspections and maintenance items like intake valve cleaning to ensure that the engine, the car and the suspension system are perfect for the next owner. Exterior and interior are in really great shape! Maintained really well . Just to summarize: 2008 535xi automatic blk/tan sedan with 96k miles with an array of options, clean title a well maintained engine/chassis, and no modifications ever.

I will upload some pictures this of it this evening.

Also what do you all think is a good price point for this car?

Appreciate 0