E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Cobb Tuning Accessport V3 N54

01-11-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
Metzroth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335XI

Cobb Tuning Accessport V3 N54

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
"The most complete BMW tuning solution on the planet

The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your BMW. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need." - Cobb

MSRP is $895

It's available for $795 brand new. I paid $710 for it in November.

I'd like $710 shipped to recoup the money I paid for it a couple months ago. everything that came with it brand new is included. It will ship inside it's protective storage case, in the original box, with all accessories and paperwork. The firmware was updated today (1/11/2015) to v1.7.64-9625.

I'm only selling this because I need the cash to complete maintenance on my car.

I'm not concerned with what you think of my price, I know you can buy it new for $795 + shipping, and it was even cheaper than that when I bought this one used. I still bought it used, as it's not a wear item, and this one is in like new condition.

I will ship via USPS the day I receive payment if before noon, or the next business day at the very latest.

You can PM me if interested, or send me a text.

217-725-1682

Last edited by Metzroth; 01-11-2015 at 08:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #2
Metzroth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335XI

SOLD
Appreciate 0