E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Attention all current and future Single Turbo kit enthusiasts...

01-21-2015, 08:04 PM   #1
AUbeast86
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Attention all current and future Single Turbo kit enthusiasts...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm designing and machining my own front and rear coolant feed fittings for the custom turbo kit I'm building and was wondering if anyone else would like a set while I have the machines set up to cut these.

The set will include a front and rear coolant plug and a front and rear coolant fitting to give some flexibility and versatility to how you want to design a future kit or modify your existing kit that incorporates any water cooled turbo(s). For example, some turbos sit more toward the front of the engine and would better utilize the front coolant port. Same logic for the ones that sit more towards the rear. Or, you could plumb both coolant ports in to maximize coolant flow through the system. Whichever route you want to go will be your choice. They will utilize a -6AN fitting and will be CNC machined from billet 6061. Jury is still out on anodizing or not. Maybe some of you guys can chime in.

Below are some screenshots of the 3D CAD data I've been working on. As you can see, these are designed using the OE as a base so they will perfectly interface with the block.

PM me if you're interested and I'll reserve you a set.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 06:55 AM   #2
CobraMarty
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi e90 + e92

Are these still available?

Do you also have the turbo oil drain fitting available?
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 09:28 AM   #3
weehe126
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i

He was banned here. look on N54tech.
Appreciate 0