E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Tracking, Autocrossing, Dragstrip, Driving Techniques > Request for some of your laptime CSV files, fellow trackers!

04-03-2015, 02:55 AM   #1
ibo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '09 BSM 335xi e90 LCI M-Sport

Request for some of your laptime CSV files, fellow trackers!

Hi All,

I've been on the forums since 2009, and this community has been extremely helpful since the beginning. I drive my stage 2+ daily and enjoy every moment of it. As of now, my friends and I are in the process of creating a website dubbed inspiRACING, created by engineers with the goal of establishing a data-driven community for autosport enthusiasts. We're dedicated to offering an online environment for users to efficiently organize tracks times and share modifications alongside a singular timeline, presenting a clear, quantifiable record of their performance progress. In other words, we're talking about visualization, analytics, global track rankings, and other fun, geeky tools. You want to know how many fractions of a second your recent mod shaved off your track time? We'll show you!

Right now, we're building a bank of test laptime CSV files so we can create and fine-tune our platform. If any of you would kindly send some of your CSV files to our team at inspiracing@gmail.com, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again,
Raph
COBB Stage 2+ | Alpina B3 TCU Flash | ER FMIC & CP | Tial Q | Injen CAI | VRSF DP | BMS OCC | KW V3 | M3 Rear SFB / Sway Bar / Susp Bits / Strut Brace | Megan Racing Toe Arms | HPA Swaybar Endlinks | Apex EC-7 | Michelin PSS | MH 75mm Stud Conv | OEM Perf Grills and Diffuser | Exotics Tuning Front Lip | LUX H8 | Luminics Krypton JDM Yellow | LLumar 35%

Last edited by ibo; 04-03-2015 at 03:21 AM..
Appreciate 0