Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Suggestions for future setup?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-03-2008, 01:20 AM   #1
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Suggestions for future setup?

Man, I'm excited. I think I figured out what my planned mods are going to be:
-M-Sport Front Bumper
-M-Sport Rockers
-Duke Dynamics Rear Bumper
-Duke Dynamics CF Diffuser
-Amber Delete
-GP 8500K
-M3 Spoiler Lip

Anyways, now that I have that planned, what wheels do you think would go best with this setup?

I'm thinking either CSLs, M6 reps, maybe M3 reps, or those VS7s. My main problem right now is finding a finish that compliments or contrasts properly with my car's color. Space grey is so middle-ish that it makes it hard to find a good finish. Would a dark finish like hyperblack just look dirty and unoriginal? Or would a simple powder coat/silver look to plain?

Thanks for the help.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

M6 or M3 reps would look best IMHO. They have the gunmetal barrels which gives the wheels that classy yet sporty look which should match up with your car quite well.
Appreciate 0