Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Looking to replace wheels/tires.... HELP!

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
jdink
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i 6MT

Looking to replace wheels/tires.... HELP!

Heres the deal....

I have a pair of 162's with RFT's that i need to get off my car asap so that i can sell them before i damage them or put to many miles on them!

I have a '08 Black Sapphire E90 with ZSP and I am looking for 19inch staggered.

I can get about $1500 for my wheels and RFT's and i am looking to spend as close to that (or up to 2000) as possible. So far i've liked the Linea z2s, gun metal CSL's, and the RS4 reps (does that make me a traitor?). Anyways, I haven't made any solid decisions but i do like the black look with chrome lips a lot (but not sure if i want to go with something that flashy). If anyone has any opinions and or pictures id love to hear them, and if any vendors want to make a sale feel free to pitch me your wares please include price/shipping and estimated time to arrival if i ordered asap! (tacoma, wa 98406) Thanks!!

Also, please keep in mind that this is my daily driver and while i like to go out on weekends and have my car look nice, i also wear a suit and tie to work everyday so i'm going for a look somewhere inbetween. nothing to ricey
      02-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

I know you already PM'd me (and received a reply), but wanted to let you know, you can give us a call toll free if you need anything.

JL
Appreciate 0