E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > Codes after water/meth install

04-18-2016, 10:35 PM   #1
natefank
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d

Codes after water/meth install

Hey so I installed my W/M kit last week and I got some codes that popped up and it runs rough at low RPMs. The codes I pulled are frome the torque app.
So I got P067F cylinder 6 Glow Plug Control Circuit high.
P007D charge air cooler temperature sensor circuit high
P0299 turbo/supercharger underboost
I did accidentally drop the intake temp sensor when I pulled it out, so that may be my P007D code but I'm not sure why I have the underboost and glow plug codes. I made sure that the intercooler pipe was all the way in and connected when I reinstalled it.
Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #2
alex sol
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335d

any luck on tracking that p007d code? i have same... i pulled the intercooler off and cleaned both sides and piping and installed new seals on both the turbo inlet side and exit side to the throttle. full of oil and crap that sticks to the oil on the outside.
i did cut the single use metal 'clamps' and replaced with hose clamps and tightened pretty well. wondering where there may be a leak in the system and looking for a single piece of approx 3" silicon hose to do away with the two extra hose clamps that may be source of leaks now and in the future.

after a good power wash, i reinstalled and have run for a few months. still getting the check eng light and same p0007d fault code
Appreciate 0