F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > F31 hello
Studio RSR

05-16-2016, 10:59 AM   #1
LeVous
Rep
Drives: 2015 f31 (328xi touring/wagon)

Garage List
F31 hello

I thought I'd make the official announcement. I am the thrilled owner of a new 2015 328xi Touring in mineral grey with so sexy beige interior. I traded from a 2013 x5. I have to say, so far, I love the f31 better in every way.

I'm enjoying the mod threads very much although it's consuming to much of my day. I'll have to moderate myself. But great info here!

I plan to upgrade the audio and tint down the road. I'll probably also lower and fit aftermarket wheels when budget allows. A chip and cold air intake are also in the wish list. My plan is to keep this car for a very long time so I have no reservations about modifying from factory as long as I'm not violating the warranty.

This is our 6th BMW and each one has been better then the one before. I had driven the F30, as a loaner, but it never caught my attention. The first time I drove my new wagon was when the ink was dry on the purchase documents and I was taking her home. Expecting a less thrilling ride than my outgoing x5 left me smiling all the way home. This transmission is a dream! With the paddle shifters, it's a perfect car. Yeah, I'd take more power, but it's a legit bimmer.

See you around. Keep the good advice coming
Appreciate 0