F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Best Dinan tuner in Phoenix
ARMA SPEED

09-20-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
flwbyu
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

Best Dinan tuner in Phoenix

I recently purchased a 2014 BMW 335i M Sport and have several Dinan parts that need to be installed. I've done all of the usual searches with Yelp, google, etc.. to gain some insight into some of the tuners for Dinan - Autobahn AutoWorks, Becks European, Benz and Beemers, Vivid Racing, etc.. All of them have had a mix of good and bad reviews. So, I am looking for some help in trying to determine who would be the best tuner. For me the closest one is Benz and Beemers. In any event, would greatly appreciate any help I can get. ;-)
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #2
subzero05
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by flwbyu View Post
I recently purchased a 2014 BMW 335i M Sport and have several Dinan parts that need to be installed. I've done all of the usual searches with Yelp, google, etc.. to gain some insight into some of the tuners for Dinan - Autobahn AutoWorks, Becks European, Benz and Beemers, Vivid Racing, etc.. All of them have had a mix of good and bad reviews. So, I am looking for some help in trying to determine who would be the best tuner. For me the closest one is Benz and Beemers. In any event, would greatly appreciate any help I can get. ;-)
benz and beemers and vivid would be my suggestions if you are still looking to get this done
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2017, 11:45 AM   #3
flwbyu
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

Just doing a follow up. I ended up going to Benz and Beemers in Scottsdale. Brian Sullivan in service did a great job helping me out. I've been there twice and getting ready for my third visit to have some more parts installed. Thus far, I've had a good experience and I would recommend them.
Appreciate 0