BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Lost satellite radio and Bluetooth audio streaming

09-20-2016, 09:56 PM   #1
Em-too
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Lost satellite radio and Bluetooth audio streaming

Today I didn't have access to either of these features on my drive home from work. It was really odd as I couldn't listen to anything other than AM/FM radio. After I got home, I had to shut off and start the car again at which point the functionality came back.

Found a similar issue on a Porsche forum. Anyone else heard of or had this happen?

http://www.macanforum.com/forum/elec...6657?_k=yqy56t
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2016, 07:54 PM   #2
VegasM2
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 LBB/Manual/Exc.

I've been having similar issues. Sometimes it will connect and then disconnect and can't be found. Other times I will go to phone settings and try and connect BMW apps and it will just search and search without finding it. Can't seem to figure out why it would disconnect or not be able connect at all.
      09-26-2016, 10:44 AM   #3
Em-too
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasM2
I've been having similar issues. Sometimes it will connect and then disconnect and can't be found. Other times I will go to phone settings and try and connect BMW apps and it will just search and search without finding it. Can't seem to figure out why it would disconnect or not be able connect at all.
Odd. I only had the single occurrence so far. Of course we'd need to be able to provide exact steps that cause it if there's any hope at asking them to try and fix it at the dealer.
Appreciate 0