THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2015 M235i for sale; $35,000 OBO

01-02-2017, 07:09 PM   #1
bartginger
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

2015 M235i for sale; $35,000 OBO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
(SOLD)

Selling my mint 2015 M235i to get a new M2. The car is Alpine white, black Sensatec, automatic transmission, and sunroof delete; no other options (so no navigation, no heated anything, no PDC, no rear view camera, etc.). The car currently has about 4,700 miles. It is in excellent condition, has never been in any accident, and has had oil changes done by a BMW dealership at 1,200 miles and 4,000 miles. No door dings or paint scratches whatsoever, never smoked in, no curb rash, babied and detailed regularly.

There is one small gouge on the very edge of the right front wheel from replacing a tire that flatted; it is about 1/4" long and 1/8" wide. There is one tiny (the size of a pin head) paint touch up on the edge of the right front wheel-well. I am not aware of any other flaws on the car at all. It also has the M Performance carbon shift lever and the alcantara and carbon shift surround, other than that it is completely stock. I have clear title to the vehicle, as well as all books, keys, original window sticker and the repair orders for both oil changes.

The car is located in West Los Angeles, California. A professional pre-purchase inspection, at your expense, is encouraged and welcomed. Asking price is $35,000 or best offer. For some reason this ad incorrectly states that I will ship; this is not the case. Buyer will need to come and pick up the car at their own expense.

Photos of the car can be seen on Ebay, where the car is listed under the same pseudonym.

Last edited by bartginger; 03-02-2017 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Asking price did not appear although I had put it in. Member suggested I separate it into paragraphs.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2017, 01:23 AM   #2
louielouie
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F80

Word of advice... some paragraph spacing might make this easier for people to read.
Appreciate 2
StephGOD218.50
      01-25-2017, 11:06 PM   #3
bartginger
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

Not a single inquiry yet. Wow. Either no one wants one with an automatic, or no one wants one at all. This car is literally almost new. Zero nibbles on Ebay either. Words of warning to those with similar cars thinking they will get reasonable money for them when they try to sell them.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2017, 08:54 AM   #4
matthewcassity
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 m235x BSM/Coral

My '14 BSM/Coral was just totaled

If this was BSM/Coral with options/packages I'd jump on it.. maybe not for this price though, but I get it b/c of low mileage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartginger View Post
Not a single inquiry yet. Wow. Either no one wants one with an automatic, or no one wants one at all. This car is literally almost new. Zero nibbles on Ebay either. Words of warning to those with similar cars thinking they will get reasonable money for them when they try to sell them.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2017, 10:07 AM   #5
Gladius
Two Wheels or Four?
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Perf Edition m240i

I think it may be the time of year/options. I would't even consider a car without leather.
Also, there's currently a fully loaded car in Texas for $1000 less. We're also halfway to the '18s so this car is almost 3 model years old, unfortunately.

Current: '18 AW Performance Edition m240i
Gone: '15 Mineral Grey m235i || '07 Silver Grey M Coupe || '11 Space Grey 328i XDrive || '08 SparkG M3 || '01 LSB M3 || '01 TiAg 330ci
Appreciate 0