E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Edmonton BMW

03-04-2006, 10:30 AM   #1
e90canada
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Edmonton BMW

I found these guys excellent to deal with. They treat you very well, are generous with their time and were very reasonable when it came to negotiation time. Do your homework and bring in your best quote before you come to negotiate. Phone around and check car cost canada so you know bmw's their margins.(I think it is around 8%)

Talk to Doug and/or Jack when buying, they are the best. BMW made me a deal on a 330i with sport and premium pkg that I could not refuse.

No body could touch their price in Edmonton or across Canada.

Very highly recommended! Best price and best service.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 04:22 PM   #2
ScotyH
Bimmer me up
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, 2010 GTR

That's where I bought my 330i as well. Very good service . Price was comparable.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2006, 07:13 PM   #3
BE.EM.VU.
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 08 E90 335i 6sp

Garage List
Strange, because when I went in to do a deal, they did not take me too seriously. They weren't wiiling to move much on the price and only were willing to "throw in accessories". I ended up going back to Bavaria BMW (where I bought my E46) and got a better deal there; about $700 better than Edmonton BMW's "best" deal. Maybe for my nex BMW I'll go see them again. BTW, congrats on your car & welcome!
      03-05-2006, 10:28 PM   #4
ScotyH
Bimmer me up
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, 2010 GTR

No offense but $700 on a $50,000 car? Thats .74% cheaper. I bought my car from the place that I was most comfortable. I put that before price.

On the other hand it sounds like you weren't treated well at Edmonton BMW. I probably would've done the same.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2006, 10:35 AM   #5
BE.EM.VU.
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 08 E90 335i 6sp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotyH
No offense but $700 on a $50,000 car? Thats .74% cheaper. I bought my car from the place that I was most comfortable. I put that before price.

On the other hand it sounds like you weren't treated well at Edmonton BMW. I probably would've done the same.
I always need the best deal at the best dealership! Bavaria has always treated me well; and like I wrote, next 3er, I'll try Edmonton BMW again. BTW, $700 buys some nice scotch and blacklines

EDIT: I went to Edmonton BMW to pick up a //M shift knob & was truly impressed with service/reception I recieved today!...I'm a convert!

Last edited by BE.EM.VU.; 03-06-2006 at 07:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2006, 12:11 PM   #6
Gary
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Arctic 335I

Garage List
2006 330XI  [0.00]
My experience was similar to those above. They didn't want to deal on price until they knew they were going to lose me to Bavaria. I had already visited Bavaria and knew what kind of deal I could do there. Only when Edmonton knew they would lose me did they do a deal.

Now that I have my vehicle, I want to add that my CA has been great answering my questions and checking in on me. Can't complain about the service or the facility!

Last edited by Gary; 06-05-2006 at 11:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2006, 04:34 PM   #7
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

what's your point about 0.74%?
$700 is STILL $700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotyH

10-23-2006, 08:36 AM   #8
EdmBimmer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '10 X5 35d

Got my e90 from them last month.

When you walk in there they are always willing to talk to you, even if you look like your not even buying.

I ended up getting my car in a funny way:

My parents finally decide to treat themselves and purchase a new car. They haven't bought a new car since 1994, so it was time.

They test drove Honda's, Toyota's, Benz's, and even Audi's, but saved BMW for last. It only took them 10 mins to make there decision, and that same day they walked out the door with a new X3. I was there the whole experience, and then the salesman asks me what I drive.

I just paid off my 05 Acura, and I told him I was quite happy for now. He said that is it was very nice car, but jokingly asked what would it take to try and sell me a BMW. Since I had the wife there I really didn't want to say much, but then he tossed me keys to a '03 325i and said to go for a test drive.

As soon as I took my first high speed corner I was hooked! I've never felt the blood rush like that, and the wife actually enjoyed the car as well. Went back to the dealership and the SM asked how it went. I didn't want to get his hopes up, so I told him it was "nice". Then I got the keys to a new '06 325i tossed at me and was told to do the same thing.

I crapped my pants again, but this time I was sold. I don't want to sound cheesy, but it was the push button start that got me (I had a S2000 for a month and loved the button it had). But I still wasn't going to give up my "paid for car" just yet. Went back to the dealership and he'd didn't even need to ask me if I liked it. The wife just kept looking at herself in the driver's seat against the mirrored glass of the dealership.

Again I was asked what it would take to get myself in a BMW. I told them without thinking they could do it that it would take a really, really good deal.

I won't say exactly how much I got the 330i for, but for the same money I could have gotten a 325i with the same appointments (Auto, Tint, Performance pkg / Under 50k with gst).

That should help with telling you how much I paid.

I also got to drive a 328xi while they were detailing and cleaning my car for 2 days.
      02-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #9
palli7
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 coupe

i had no luck with edmonton bmw, i actually got in a fight with them over my 335.... they still have my deposit and wont release it, so i just ended up ordering my car from bavaria, they were muchhhh better we got 3 cars from them and they gave us the best deal ever, edmonton wouldnt budge. but edmonton is better for servicing ur car and they give better courtesy vehicles from wut i here
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #10
1ne
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3 JZB 6MT

This is an old thread but here is my .02

Walk into Bavaria, with my sweat pants and old t-shirt. Those guys wouldn't even give me the time. Got into my car drove to Edmonton BMW, I had 2 guys approach me, talked to the sales mgr there, and 2 days later got my M