BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

02-16-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
Rx7andy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 MG

Buyer Beware – Bmwpartswholesale.com

Sharing a bad experience: I wanted to order a competition package sway bar and instead of going to a reputable vendor on the forum I ordered from BMWPartsWholesale.com since they had the best price. 2 DAYS LATER they told me the part was coming from Europe and will take several weeks. I decided to cancel and this guy Chris on the phone promised a full refund. However, later they only refunded 72% of the money and said it is their policy. I looked up the fine print on their site and it does say if ordering from manufacture there’s a 20% cancellation fee. (Why did they take 28%?) However, the point is I was NOT told this item is out of stock and had to be ordered WHEN I PURCHASED THE ITEM! Otherwise I would not have ordered from them.

Others may have received fabulous service from them. I’m just sharing my story with members on the forum. Transaction currently in dispute with my credit card company.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2018, 02:24 AM   #2
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Any website that does not list a telephone number or a physical address should ALWAYS be avoided.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2018, 07:57 AM   #3
Rx7andy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Any website that does not list a telephone number or a physical address should ALWAYS be avoided.
Yes I had to get their phone number from my credit card company. Lesson learned.
Appreciate 0