E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > can't put the amp harness back on

06-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
ontopofm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: stock

can't put the amp harness back on

i positioned the slide-on track at the pins but it only goes in half way bcuz the male on the amp touches the female on the harness, can anyone show me how to do put that damn thing back on, a member here told me there is a lever but i checked and didnt see anything, im stuck for hours now
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
jonywalker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 325d

the male on the amp touches the female on the harness? I think the male is on the harness and the female on the amp. There must be a lever on the male, slide it down before you begin to plug the male into the socket (the female on the amp), otherwise it can go only the half way in.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2008, 03:24 PM   #3
ontopofm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: stock

the female is on the harness bcuz it's bigger and covers the outside of the male on the amp, anyways that harness can be slided, freaking god i've been on it for hours and couldnt understand why, it finally goes in, thanks Jony and badfish
Appreciate 0