E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Nav Directory

06-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
mikefern
Rep
Drives: 335xi Coupe

Nav Directory

Has anyone gone through the trouble of trying to lay out where to find certain major store chains in the nav directory? I was hoping someone with enough time has done this rather than me wasting my time trying to find some ambiguous retail stores, etc. in the nav. For example, Best Buy and Dunkin Donuts (not in Coffee shops, WTF??? ) are tough to find just to name a couple. I'm about just spending an afternoon going through and trying to some stores I frequent and jot them down for reference. I wish you could just search the whole thing rather than try to figure out what category they hid it under...absolutely retarded. Anyway is there any resource out there?