F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > WTB: F3x M-Sport Steering Wheel Multifunction Controls
Studio RSR

06-19-2018, 03:59 PM   #1
nyc_dude
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 //M3 e90 Interlagos Blue

Garage List
WTB: F3x M-Sport Steering Wheel Multifunction Controls

Looking for the Multi-function Controls from a 2012-2015 F3x M-Sport Steering Wheel. I am doing a steering wheel swap and broke the rear screw hole on the left hand side controller. Super Glue is the interim solution. It actually doesn't matter if the controls work or not. I just need the plastic enclosure for the left side.

New BMW OEM part is $200-300, which is a waste when I could get a used part. This part only has two buttons, and not the four buttons for active cruise control.

BMW OEM P/N: 61317849407

It is a PITA swapping steering wheels when the new unit doesn't fit together correctly. Rear plastic cover doesn't come together with the multi-function switches and front trim. Retrimmed leather may be too thick. May be a quality control issue with BMW parts. Connectors are a pain as well. Mini-screwdrivers needed to disconnect the plug, like jewelers use.

SoCal or nearby would be best. In a little bit of a rush over the next week or so.

Cheers

Last edited by nyc_dude; 06-20-2018 at 07:28 PM..
Appreciate 0