BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-12-2018, 10:43 PM   #1
Jason
Administrator
Jason's Avatar
United_States
19478
Rep
19,411
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

BMW Road Home Sales Event Commercial, Featuring The All-New BMW X5

__________________
Check on the Latest BMW News
Become a fan of Bimmerpost Facebook
Follow us on Bimmerpost Twitter
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 11:06 AM   #2
R N M
Lieutenant
R N M's Avatar
192
Rep
572
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
What is the Holiday Lease cash for each model or at least X5 and 5series? I canít seem to find a clear answer on BMW site.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:07 AM   #3
firedown31
Major
United_States
872
Rep
1,393
Posts

Drives: '16 AW M3
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

Before anyone gets their hopes up, read the fine print. You're not getting a $3000 rebate on a 2019 X5

Quote:
Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. Must take delivery by November 30, 2018. Up to $3,000 off of new 2018 BMW X1 where available, up to $3,000 lease credit toward capitalized cost reduction OR up to $3,000 finance credit through BMW Financial Services NA, LLC. Availability of Lease or Finance credit dependent on location. Other credits available: $1,000 Loyalty Lease/APR Credit is for the 2019 BMW X5. $1,500 Loyalty Lease/APR Credit for the 2019 X3. Visit your authorized BMW Center for important details.

©2018 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are registered trademarks.
https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offer...les-event.html
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
bimmer456
Brigadier General
1204
Rep
3,745
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Pasadena, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedown31 View Post
Before anyone gets their hopes up, read the fine print. You're not getting a $3000 rebate on a 2019 X5

Quote:
Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. Must take delivery by November 30, 2018. Up to $3,000 off of new 2018 BMW X1 where available, up to $3,000 lease credit toward capitalized cost reduction OR up to $3,000 finance credit through BMW Financial Services NA, LLC. Availability of Lease or Finance credit dependent on location. Other credits available: $1,000 Loyalty Lease/APR Credit is for the 2019 BMW X5. $1,500 Loyalty Lease/APR Credit for the 2019 X3. Visit your authorized BMW Center for important details.

©2018 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are registered trademarks.
https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offer...les-event.html
This is their year end clearance event to get rid of prior year models.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:40 AM   #5
firedown31
Major
United_States
872
Rep
1,393
Posts

Drives: '16 AW M3
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
This is their year end clearance event to get rid of prior year models.
Watch the video, at the end it says go to https://www.bmwusa.com/roadhome for more information. That link redirects to the link I posted. They are the same "event". Also this event is only listing rebates on the MY18 X1, My19 X3, and MY19 X5 in the fine print. So not much of a year end clearance to get rid of prior year models. Now, we might see expansion of the rebates in the coming weeks or in December.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:41 AM   #6
xlover
Captain
No_Country
299
Rep
908
Posts

Drives: 2018 440 xdrive MPPSK
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 440 xdrive  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedown31 View Post
Watch the video, at the end it says go to https://www.bmwusa.com/roadhome for more information. That link redirects to the link I posted. They are the same "event". Also this event is only listing rebates on the MY18 X1, My19 X3, and MY19 X5. So not much of a year end clearance to get rid of prior year models. Now, we might see expansion of the rebates in the coming weeks or in December.
The rebates stink this year... and the marketing is a bit more disingenuous than prior years.. the only open offer is on the 2018 X1, both the 2019 X3 and 2019 X5 are for loyalty only not new customers to the brand
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 12:23 PM   #7
sumsuv
Private
United_States
8
Rep
80
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Week 45 build
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: MA

iTrader: (0)

there is still a $2000 rebate for financing via BMW finance, I just signed the paperwork last night!!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 01:00 PM   #8
xlover
Captain
No_Country
299
Rep
908
Posts

Drives: 2018 440 xdrive MPPSK
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 440 xdrive  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsuv View Post
there is still a $2000 rebate for financing via BMW finance, I just signed the paperwork last night!!
was that part of a "locked in deal" from an earlier month factory order or something from the october programming?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 01:44 PM   #9
bjcarls
First Lieutenant
182
Rep
348
Posts

Drives: Trackhawk
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Annapolis

iTrader: (0)

BMW may not be discounting but my local dealer is a tad over $4k off sticker already on 2019's. 2018's are $12k
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 05:53 PM   #10
sumsuv
Private
United_States
8
Rep
80
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Week 45 build
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsuv View Post
there is still a $2000 rebate for financing via BMW finance, I just signed the paperwork last night!!
was that part of a "locked in deal" from an earlier month factory order or something from the october programming?
I saw earlier this month that BMW finance was offering $2k if we finance via them using our zip. I asked the finance manager, initially they were hesitant but came around and gave me the credit.
I ended up getting almost $7k credit from $71k MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 12:56 AM   #11
sq86
Captain
sq86's Avatar
United_States
133
Rep
612
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i E92 LMB
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NYC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Surprised this made the front page…

No one is interested in the ad, just the rebates lol.

I agree with everyone's sentiment, the rebates do seem to be less aggressive this year than prior years. Maybe they'll get more aggressive in December but that's unlikely.
__________________

BMW CCA Member, Click to Join!
Current: 2013 E92 328i, 2005 Ford Focus
Sold: 2011 1M, 2008 E90 328xi, 2001 E46 330xi
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 10:12 AM   #12
fricfracfrank
First Lieutenant
45
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i xdrive
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcarls View Post
BMW may not be discounting but my local dealer is a tad over $4k off sticker already on 2019's. 2018's are $12k
What dealership is this?
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 07:37 PM   #13
GOLFFRR
Lowest prices on all BMWs, we sell to all states
GOLFFRR's Avatar
5594
Rep
22,804
Posts

Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell to all US states

iTrader: (4)

some great deals to be had on 19 x5s nonetheless.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach: jbach@stevethomasbmw.com - Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 07:41 PM   #14
fricfracfrank
First Lieutenant
45
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i xdrive
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
some great deals to be had on 19 x5s nonetheless.
I'm hearing deals are better on the x5s than the x3s. Is this something you can confirm?
__________________
Past: 2011 328i xdrive Black Sapphire Metallic - Nav, Premium pkg, Cold Weather pkg, Saddle Brown interior

Present: 2013 Estoril Blue 335i xdrive ///M sport - Cold Weather pkg, Premium pkg, Tech pkg, paddle shifters, HK, black interior
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 08:00 PM   #15
GOLFFRR
Lowest prices on all BMWs, we sell to all states
GOLFFRR's Avatar
5594
Rep
22,804
Posts

Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell to all US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fricfracfrank View Post
I'm hearing deals are better on the x5s than the x3s. Is this something you can confirm?
Can't comment on other dealers but could be due to allocation status etc.. based on the region of the dealer you are getting quotes on etc..

the x3 has been a very hot selling SUV from our end, the x5 we will have to see in the next few months
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach: jbach@stevethomasbmw.com - Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 11:19 PM   #16
fricfracfrank
First Lieutenant
45
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i xdrive
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fricfracfrank View Post
I'm hearing deals are better on the x5s than the x3s. Is this something you can confirm?
Can't comment on other dealers but could be due to allocation status etc.. based on the region of the dealer you are getting quotes on etc..

the x3 has been a very hot selling SUV from our end, the x5 we will have to see in the next few months
In your experience have past programs & incentives been better in December then October/November?
__________________
Past: 2011 328i xdrive Black Sapphire Metallic - Nav, Premium pkg, Cold Weather pkg, Saddle Brown interior

Present: 2013 Estoril Blue 335i xdrive ///M sport - Cold Weather pkg, Premium pkg, Tech pkg, paddle shifters, HK, black interior
Appreciate 1
GOLFFRR5593.50

      11-15-2018, 06:45 AM   #17
GOLFFRR
Lowest prices on all BMWs, we sell to all states
GOLFFRR's Avatar
5594
Rep
22,804
Posts

Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell to all US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fricfracfrank View Post
In your experience have past programs & incentives been better in December then October/November?
usually yes, given that its the end of the year and dealers want to clear out inventory. However lately the past few years there hasn't been anything crazy incentive wise or programming wise but still some solid deals nonetheless.
there is a lot of inventory out there right now so I would assume this go around dealers will def want to move units and will price more aggressively. I know we are
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach: jbach@stevethomasbmw.com - Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 09:47 AM   #18
TLg05
Private
8
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 MW Blk Merino
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
usually yes, given that its the end of the year and dealers want to clear out inventory. However lately the past few years there hasn't been anything crazy incentive wise or programming wise but still some solid deals nonetheless.
there is a lot of inventory out there right now so I would assume this go around dealers will def want to move units and will price more aggressively. I know we are
Are you referring to 2019 X5?
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 10:09 AM   #19
GOLFFRR
Lowest prices on all BMWs, we sell to all states
GOLFFRR's Avatar
5594
Rep
22,804
Posts

Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell to all US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLg05 View Post
Are you referring to 2019 X5?
depends on which part of my statement you are referencing. I would say as far as 2019 x5 incentives at end of the year and deals on the new x5 I would like to think that holiday season would be a great time to get a great deal on those yes. As far as other BMWs yes end of the year dealers would most likely be aggressive in clearing out inventory and BMW should yield some incentives to help sway buyers, fingers crossed
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach: jbach@stevethomasbmw.com - Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST