BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-07-2019, 08:32 AM   #1
Bills Oil Company
Private
Rep
Drives: Newb

New Corp Fleet Discount

Giving this it's own thread so its not buried in the pricing thread...

http://www.bmwgroupcorporatefleet.com/

Direct Response from BMW NA:

The $5,000 fleet incentive on the X5 only applies to cash purchases by companies who are enrolled in BMW’s fleet purchase program. To qualify, a company has to have a fleet of 25 or more vehicles and the vehicle has to be titled in the company name.

The employee purchase program has also relaunched. The incentive this year isn’t a fixed amount. It will vary based on several criteria including other incentive programs you are utilizing, the state you live in, etc. You should work with your dealer.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #2
TechCTU
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills Oil Company View Post
Giving this it's own thread so its not buried in the pricing thread...

http://www.bmwgroupcorporatefleet.com/

Direct Response from BMW NA:

The $5,000 fleet incentive on the X5 only applies to cash purchases by companies who are enrolled in BMW’s fleet purchase program. To qualify, a company has to have a fleet of 25 or more vehicles and the vehicle has to be titled in the company name.

The employee purchase program has also relaunched. The incentive this year isn’t a fixed amount. It will vary based on several criteria including other incentive programs you are utilizing, the state you live in, etc. You should work with your dealer.
Do you know what the process is for employee discount? I talked with the dealer and they said it’s all new for 19 and he didn’t have the details. Anyone have details?
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 10:01 AM   #3
avengerboater
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechCTU View Post
Do you know what the process is for employee discount? I talked with the dealer and they said it’s all new for 19 and he didn’t have the details. Anyone have details?
I went to my employer's website for discounts on various products, searched for BMW, it'll take me to a website where I enter my employer discount code, I'd fill out a form, then I get an email from BMW Corporate Sales Program telling me to print out the attached pdf form and bring it to my dealer along with a pay stub from within the last 30 days and my vehicle registration form.

The discount for 2019 X5s is "up to $3,250". I haven't received my car yet (for gosh knows why since it's a week 49 build) so, I have no idea how much I'd get off and what factors into determining whether I'd get the full $3,250.

Also, it's only good for people who "currently does not own a BMW or haven't owned a BMW within the last 12 months. " I don't know if it's one or the other, or BOTH... because let's say you've sold your BMW a few months ago and currently doesn't own one, would that qualify? No idea.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 10:05 AM   #4
TechCTU
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengerboater View Post
I went to my employer's website for discounts on various products, searched for BMW, it'll take me to a website where I enter my employer discount code, I'd fill out a form, then I get an email from BMW Corporate Sales Program telling me to print out the attached pdf form and bring it to my dealer along with a pay stub from within the last 30 days and my vehicle registration form.

The discount for 2019 X5s is "up to $3,250". I haven't received my car yet (for gosh knows why since it's a week 49 build) so, I have no idea how much I'd get off and what factors into determining whether I'd get the full $3,250.

Also, it's only good for people who "currently does not own a BMW or haven't owned a BMW within the last 12 months. " I don't know if it's one or the other, or BOTH... because let's say you've sold your BMW a few months ago and currently doesn't own one, would that qualify? No idea.
Great info thanks. Do you know if it’s stackable with other rebates?
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 10:24 AM   #5
avengerboater
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechCTU View Post
Great info thanks. Do you know if it’s stackable with other rebates?
Here's the copy and paste of the form:

Visit your local BMW or MINI dealer and present this certificate with your current paycheck stub from within the last 30 days along with a copy of your current vehicle registration. When you arrive, let a dealer representative know that you are a Corporate Sales Program customer. The name on this certificate must match the name on the vehicle buyer’s order and BMW / MINI Financial Services contract. TERMS & CONDITIONS Corporate Sales Program Lease or Finance incentives are available to employees of select organizations that have partnered with BMW USA and MINI USA and who do not currently own or have not owned a BMW or MINI in the last twelve months. Customers must Finance or Lease the vehicle through BMW Financial Services NA, LLC, including its division MINI Financial Services. All applications are subject to credit approval by BMW or MINI Financial Services. Other offers may be available to employees of these select organizations who are more recent BMW or MINI owners. Please contact your local authorized dealer for available offers. Available Corporate Sales incentives vary by model or location. Represented incentives shown may not be available in your location. Contact your authorized BMW or MINI Dealer for current Corporate Sales Program incentives. Corporate Sales Program incentives may be combined with most lease or finance offers advertised but may not be combined with other program credits (for example Conquest or Loyalty credits). Corporate Sales Program FS Lease/OwnersChoice incentives are not valid in Puerto Rico. BMW Pre-Owned, Extended Test Drive, Limo, and previously reported vehicles with 5,000 or more miles are not eligible. BMW Corporate Sales Program incentive cannot be used in conjunction with Car Club of America (CCA), College Graduate Program, Group Partner & Family Program, European Delivery Program, Diplomatic and Embassy Program, Military Sales Program (USAA), Limousine & Hotel Shuttle Program, and VIP Purchase Program. MINI Next, MINI Company Vehicles, Extended Test Drive, Retired Service Loaner Vehicles, and previously reported vehicles with 300 or more miles are not eligible. MINI Corporate Sales Program incentive cannot be used in conjunction with the College Graduate Program, Group Partner & Family Program, Military Sales Program (USAA), and VIP Purchase Program. The Corporate Sales Program incentive is applied toward final MSRP. Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered. Options may be limited due to product availability at time of sale. Incentive amounts are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed with your dealer at the time of transaction. Incentive cannot be applied toward tax, title, registration, destination, handling, or other dealership fees. The Corporate Sales Program incentive must be used at time of lease or finance. DEALER NOTES FOR EMPLOYEES WHO DO NOT CURRENTLY OWN OR HAVE NOT OWNED A BMW OR MINI IN THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS: RETAIL TYPE G WILL BE USED ALONG WITH THE CSP ACCOUNT # LISTED ABOVE WHEN PROCESSING THIS TRANSACATION. ALL CERTIFICATES MUST BE SAVED IN THE DEAL JACKET FOR AUDITING PURPOSES AND SENT TO BMW / MINI FINANCIAL SERVICES AS PART OF THE FUNDING PACKAGE FOR VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 10:28 AM   #6
Aliendrive
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i 24 X3 M40i

Garage List
2023 X3 M40i  [0.00]
The bmwgroupfleet.com web page says Offline for maintenance
This app is undergoing maintenance right now.
Please check back later. I've used this program through my works employee purchase program on my past 4 BMW's. Missed out on our week 49 X5 we picked up last month. BMW put program on hold for BMW's about 6 months ago but left available for Mini's
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 11:54 AM   #7
avengerboater
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliendrive View Post
The bmwgroupfleet.com web page says Offline for maintenance
This app is undergoing maintenance right now.
Please check back later. I've used this program through my works employee purchase program on my past 4 BMW's. Missed out on our week 49 X5 we picked up last month. BMW put program on hold for BMW's about 6 months ago but left available for Mini's
That's what I got too when I called them and asked about it back in October. The rep said they stopped the fleet/employee discounts until the end of the year (2018). It would appear that they've renewed it, since I got a table listing the various discounts on 2019 vehicles when I logged into the employer's discount portal website. Also, I received an email from BMW Corporate Sales Program immediately after I've submitted my form online.

I forgot to mention, this discount is conditional on you financing with BMWFS. So, if you're paying cash or going with your own financing, it won't apply.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 12:00 PM   #8
Bills Oil Company
Private
Rep
Drives: Newb

Its a nice deal i'll be getting with this discount now. When combining it with the dealer discount and APR credit, I'll be at just over $11k off MSRP. Fantastic.

Besides the requirement to finance or lease through BMW, there is another big requirement in the language that seems new:

"Corporate Sales Program Lease or Finance incentives are available to employees of select organizations that have partnered with BMW USA and MINI USA and who do not currently own or have not owned a BMW or MINI in the last twelve months."

Seems like its more of a conquest tool now.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #9
2019x5User
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: bwm x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills Oil Company View Post
Its a nice deal i'll be getting with this discount now. When combining it with the dealer discount and APR credit, I'll be at just over $11k off MSRP. Fantastic.

Besides the requirement to finance or lease through BMW, there is another big requirement in the language that seems new:

"Corporate Sales Program Lease or Finance incentives are available to employees of select organizations that have partnered with BMW USA and MINI USA and who do not currently own or have not owned a BMW or MINI in the last twelve months."

Seems like its more of a conquest tool now.
How to find out if company X qualified for such deal?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #10
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019x5User View Post
How to find out if company X qualified for such deal?

Thanks
Check with your HR department

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 03:49 PM   #11
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Here are the new steps to take. Your dealer can no longer print it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #12
ven7782
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i, 2017 Q7 prestige

Quote:
The discount for 2019 X5s is "up to $3,250".
Is this discount on top of what you already negotiated with the dealer?
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 04:14 PM   #13
avengerboater
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ven7782 View Post
Is this discount on top of what you already negotiated with the dealer?
Yes. I think you can stack it with the $2,000 APR credit too. But you cannot use this with the $1,500 Loyalty credit.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 04:23 PM   #14
ven7782
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Yes. I think you can stack it with the $2,000 APR credit too. But you cannot use this with the $1,500 Loyalty credit.
My company participates in this but I remember when I ordered the X5 in Dec last year, only Mini was eligible. I have already taken delivery. Not sure if I can get this now. Need to check with the HR.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 04:29 PM   #15
ven7782
Private First Class
Rep

I just pulled this internally. Seems like I am out of luck :-(
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 05:51 PM   #16
avengerboater
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ven7782 View Post
I just pulled this internally. Seems like I am out of luck :-(
Yea, that's the same table I got. Sorry you got your car already.

I guess there was some good out of me not receiving my car on time.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 06:06 PM   #17
pyyp1234
Rep
Drives: X5

saw this online
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 06:19 PM   #18
avengerboater
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyyp1234 View Post
saw this online
I believe that was the incentive for last year, 2018, where they stopped it a few months before the year was over.

The most current incentives are posted a few posts up on this thread.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 08:52 PM   #19
wanderlustX5
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 2019

Doesnt BMW have a list of companies that participate? I mean an updated 2019 list. My HR has no clue what this is about.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2019, 10:05 PM   #20
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlustX5 View Post
Doesnt BMW have a list of companies that participate? I mean an updated 2019 list. My HR has no clue what this is about.
Does your company have a benefit portal?

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2019, 10:48 PM   #21
wanderlustX5
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_F36 View Post
yeah but all I can find there is usual benefits.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 12:24 PM   #22
wanderlustX5
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_F36 View Post
so I finally contacted the head of our regional HR dept. She guided me to the BMW Corporate Fleet Program on HR Portal. I now have an email from BMW with Corporate Sales Program Certificate. What are the next steps? Do I just go to dealer with this and ask for $3250 discount? Does this come from BMW NA or Dealer's pocket? if it is dealer's pocket, it will be hard to convince them.
Appreciate 0