E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Who got the best deal

03-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #1
USAF BMW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: hopefully...

Who got the best deal

Half the people here hate me for my last thread and half love me. Sorry. But lets end this debate. Please answer all of the following. It would really help out, i am probably buying/ordering this weekend.

Everybody in previous threads is saying something different. Lets make this an end all thread. If you custom ordered your car, how much over invoice should you pay as opposed to just buying one off the lot. For certain models, like xi or 325vs330, is it different. What part of the country is giving the best deals now, and in the future.

I love you guys too.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2006, 08:04 PM   #2
RGRAY
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi SG/TERRA/STEP/SP/HS/CA

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
Who cares who got THE BEST deal.

I TOLD my CA I would give hiom $500 over invoice and I'm very happy with that.

I never tried to get him down any lower.

I don't care what others paid.

The CA has to eat too.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/e90gar...20TINT%20A.jpg

Appreciate 0
      03-23-2006, 12:18 PM   #3
Snowman811
Black Sapphire 330i
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 330i

I paid $500 over invoice. 330i, 6sp Man, Black Sapphire, ZSP, Navi, comfort access. Here's the thing - all the local dealerships in your area will know what each one is doing for a deal. If you do your homework and shop around with a loose commitment to buy, you'll get buying numbers (not shopping numbers). Take your best offer, in writing, in your back pocket, to a dealership you prefer. Set an appointment with the CA, show up on time, build a rapport and negotiate. You've got Plan B in your pocket not only for proof, but for peace of mind if you want to walk out.

The market changes month-to-month, so you'll need to get local numbers at this time. Its all in the preparation.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0