F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > VRSF is Terrible, and So is Their Customer Service
ARMA SPEED

04-27-2019, 01:21 PM   #1
ajaysmind
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F30

VRSF is Terrible, and So is Their Customer Service

Yeah I wish I knew how bad it was before ordering from them. I have a matter if a couple days now before my intercooler packages goes go an unclaimed FedEx package location in a different state. So it begins with me buying a downpipe and chargepipe from the VRSF store. Everything goes smooth, my billing address was my home and I'm dorming further away so I deliver it to my dorm. I get the package, have it installed and everythings cool.

Then I order the intercooler the same way. I get an email from Leslie at VRSF, which seems like the only customer service rep they have, and she cancels my order because they now require matching billing and shipping addresses to ship. That wasn't a thing before when I ordered my other stuff? Then I waited like 3-4 days for my refund to come in. Now through those days I've been trying to get my banks and cards to update my billing to add another address and it just doesn't go well. So after emails back and forth, within minutes of each others' responses, I basically have no hope to ship elsewhere. I said okay I'll ship it to my house and select a FedEx pick up location so that I can pick it up. Package gets shipped, FedEx fucks up and when it gets delivered to the pick up location, the location apparently rejects the package because it was too big. Great, now the package is on its way back to the shipper.

So now that the package is on its way back, I email VRSF and tell them that its going back. I call Fedex later and they tell me that someone needs to pick it up at the FL location where the package is being held, or the shipper needs to contact FedEx to give them the okay to ship back to the buyer. They also tell me that if the package is not picked up or sent anywhere after some days, the package is going to be sent to an unclaimed package location in a different state.

After a couple days of no response, I look for their support number. They don't have a support number on their site. Then I come across another post where VRSF messed up and someone from VRSF replies and gets it sorted. So I message, I believe the name is Tiago@VRSF two days ago and still no reply. Almost a week later, after the package has already gone from New York, back to Florida where their warehouse is, they reply to my first email. In the email I didn't know about the fact that the package needs to be picked up or that it'd be sent away somewhere.

All I asked in the email was to reship the package when they get it, and Leslie again tells me that they're going to have to issue a refund once they get the intercooler.

So now I'm sitting here, knowing that in FL the package is ready to get picked up by them or sent to me by a call, just waiting for a response. Their customer service is terrible, sometimes Leslie can send emails instantly at 2:45AM but cant reply within a week? And Tiago can be seen having been on the forums but not replying to my private messages? Terrible customer service, and I'm probably going to have to contact my bank to even get my money back. By the way I've been waiting for about 20 days now, since my first order.
Appreciate 2
sspade2460.00
IK6SPEED4479.50
      04-27-2019, 01:48 PM   #2
perryo91
Captain
Uganda
Rep
Drives: 335

Sorry to hear that man. There’s a lot of stories I hear about VRSF. My downpipe didn’t fit the easiest but I got it on.

I wish it was easier to get a product that is affordable, quality, and good service.

I feel like you can only pick two from that list.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2019, 06:20 PM   #3
jimbobiggens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Garage List
I have zero personal experience with VRSF, but I do know this:
There are three qualities in almost any transaction - Fast, Cheap, and Good. You can have it fast and cheap, but it won't be good. You can have it fast and good, but it won't be cheap. You can have it cheap and good, but it won't be fast.
I've been a member of this forum for roughly six months. Not a long time. But in that time, I have been reading, learning, watching, and trying to decide what parts I want to put on my car. I'm your typical noob with his first BMW. Charge pipe, intercooler, and downpipe are at the top of the hard parts list. But who gets my money? I'm trying to spend my money intelligently and I don't believe giving my money to a company that is constantly getting bashed for poor fitment and slow customer service fits that criteria.
That's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.
      04-28-2019, 08:36 AM   #4
sspade
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
Bump.

The saga continues!
Appreciate 0