E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > CHARLOTTE: Cars & Coffee-type GTG

08-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Booster
Pave The Rainforest
Rep
Drives: Wagon

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
CHARLOTTE: Cars & Coffee-type GTG

UPDATE: We will try this out on August 10th at 9am!!!

After seeing C&C in Cali go on now for months, I think it would be sweet to have something decent in Charlotte. I have seen now that a bunch of other major cities are trying it as well.

What is your people's input on this idea? I know we won't be able to have the amount of cars, the cleanliness, and the rarest cars that Cali offers, but just a place to chill and shoot the ****. This would include ALL makes and models.

I think having it start early in the AM (8 or 9) on Saturday or Sunday would keep most of the meatballs away and bring forth the mature crowd. These meets usually only last 2-3 hours.

As of right now, I think a good place to start would be on Independence and Sardis. There is a HUGE lot that is almost always empty.

Again, post up with ideas, concerns, issues that could come about..

In case some of you have never heard of Cars and Coffee, here are a couple examples:

Irvine, CA from late July
Atlanta, GA

I was thinking starting this next Sunday, August 10th. Let's say 9am?

Discuss...
Appreciate 0