E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 6MT N54 e92 335i w/90k - Black, 19" wheels, BMW PE, full history [SoCal]

09-26-2019, 02:01 AM   #1
turbobro
Rep
Drives: '09 335i

2009 6MT N54 e92 335i w/90k - Black, 19" wheels, BMW PE, full history [SoCal]

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi all,

The time has come to part with my beloved N54 2009 335i coupe with 6 speed manual. I acquired a 2013 M3 earlier this year and kept this in the garage with the intent of selling it to my brother later this year, but he has decided not to purchase it. His loss is your gain. While I really, really hate to see this car leave, it is time for it to find a new home with someone who will love it just as much. It still performs and puts a smile on my face like the day I got it almost 7 years ago.

Recent service for 2019 includes fuel injectors (6 new index 12 injectors with new coils and new plugs) as well as a walnut blast, oil and filter change, a new battery, and new windshield rubber trim. A new valve cover and valve cover gasket was installed in 2018.

2009 N54 335i w/ 6MT
VIN: WBAWB73589P158608
Mileage: 90114
Build date: February 2009

Options:
  • 6-speed manual
  • Jet Black (0668) over black Dakota leather (LCSW)
  • Cold Weather Package
  • Premium Package
  • Sport Package
  • Logic7 Sound System
  • BMW OE Performance Exhaust

Included below is the full detailed description:

Quote:
This 2009 BMW 335i was originally registered new in Florida by the first owner in 2009 and subsequently purchased in 2012 by me in Pennsylvania and registered in Maryland. After relocating for work, the car was transported by closed trailer to California where it now resides. This 335i is finished in Jet Black (code 0668) with black Dakota leather interior (code LCSW) and dark burl walnut trim (code 4AB). It is powered by a 3.0 liter, twin-turbo, inline 6 cylinder N54 and paired with a 6 speed manual transmission. It sits on factory 19” five spoke style 230 wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. An OEM BMW performance exhaust was added approximately 5 years ago and is included with the vehicle. Current actual mileage is 90114 miles, 62892 miles of which were added by me. This 335i comes with a clean Carfax report, a detailed service history for all work performed from new, and a clean California title. The vehicle recently passed a smog test on August 30, 2019 and is ready for registration by the new owner.

Standard features on this 335i include dynamic stability control (DSC) with hill assist, adaptive Xenon headlights, heated power mirrors, heated windshield washer jets, rain sensing wipers, dynamic cruise control, auxiliary audio input, and a powered moonroof. Additional options ordered from the factory include: cold weather package (heated steering wheel, integrated ski bag, heated front seats, retractable headlight washers, folding 60/40 split rear seat), premium package (universal garage door opener, digital compass mirror, auto-dimming mirrors, powered lumbar support, BMW assist with Bluetooth), sport package (19” wheels with performance tires, sport seats, exterior shadowline trim), iPod/USB adaptor, smartphone integration, and upgraded Logic7 sound system. Altogether with optional packages, an original MSRP of $50,550 is reported on the included original window sticker.

Features added during my ownership include OEM BMW performance exhaust, M3 side skirts, an M-sport rear bumper, M3 style front bumper, braided stainless steel brake lines, interior LED lighting, and a weighted OEM BMW ZHP shift knob. Upgraded Hawk HPS brake pads and Geomet cross drilled rotors provide confident stopping power.

The interior of the vehicle shows little wear all around with the notable exception being the driver’s seat bolster from entering and exiting the vehicle. No tears, marring, or discoloration of the leather is present. Seats were routinely treated with Lexol leather cleaning and conditioning products over the lifetime of my ownership. The exterior of the car is in clean condition, with the exception of a few minor marks. A few rock chips present on the hood that have grown over the years were filled, painted, and leveled out earlier this year to prevent any further spread. This was performed to preserve the original paint of the hood. A minor dent on the driver’s side C pillar in the rear is present, likely from someone parked next to it hitting it when opening their door. A small gash is present on the underside of the driver’s side side skirt from improper placement of the lift arm when being serviced at the dealer, however is not visible unless under the vehicle. Some scraping is present on the underside of the front bumper along with some curb rash on the wheels from the original owner. The vehicle was regularly washed/waxed and garaged/stored under shelter when possible. No rust is present anywhere on the vehicle. This car was never tracked, dragged, or abused.

Oil services were regularly performed with OEM BMW oil/filters and all open recalls have been completed. Recent service in 2019 includes all new OEM spark plugs, all new OEM coil packs, all new OEM index 12 fuel injectors, walnut blasting of the intake ports, oil and oil filter change, new silicone vacuum lines, a new AGM battery, and a new rubber trim for the front windshield. The high pressure fuel pump (HPFP) and oil filter housing (OFH) gaskets have been replaced and new turbos installed in 2016 under an extended turbo warranty for wastegate rattle. The water pump and thermostat were replaced in January 2018. No leaks are present and all fluids are full/topped off. Tires included are Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with at 5/32” or more tread remaining. All service records are available in PDF for this vehicle since it was new in 2009. Please contact me for a copy if interested.

Included with the vehicle are two functioning keys, all original manuals and literature, original window sticker, and binder complete with all service records, history, and receipts.
Photos:

Walk around and demo video: https://vimeo.com/337644641

More photos available at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/2009bmw335i/albums

Please contact me for a copy of the service records. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by turbobro; 09-26-2019 at 03:20 AM.. Reason: Add PDF of Carfax
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2019, 05:20 PM   #2
preludedreamer
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 bmw 335xi

WOW looks immaculate

This is everything I want except its doesnt check the saddle brown interior box for me. I think saddle looks so luxurious on jet black. I think i could probably settle for black. So im actually in PA. Sadly you are so far away from you. Curious how much it cost you to ship the car to Cali?

Also, are these original turbos? Wastegate rattle?

Absolutely stunning car!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2019, 06:47 AM   #3
Philip451
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Nice looking vehicle! I dig those wheels.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2019, 01:22 PM   #4
turbobro
Rep
Drives: '09 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedreamer View Post
This is everything I want except its doesnt check the saddle brown interior box for me. I think saddle looks so luxurious on jet black. I think i could probably settle for black. So im actually in PA. Sadly you are so far away from you. Curious how much it cost you to ship the car to Cali?

Also, are these original turbos? Wastegate rattle?

Absolutely stunning car!
Thanks! And I totally understand. When I was originally searching back in 2012, I had my heart set on a jet black or sapphire metallic with the saddle brown interior. It's such a good combination. But trying to find that color combo on a car for sale that was in good shape with lower miles and also being affordable proved be awfully challenging. I had contemplated an interior swap now that there are some wrecked 328/335s around with the saddle brown interior, but decided it was too much work.

Where are you in PA? I originally bought this in Altoona (I was living in Maryland at the time, but my family is in Johnstown) after finding it online. After a test drive and looking at the condition, I just knew I had to have it.

The turbos were replaced back in May of 2016 by Pacific BMW in Glendale, CA under the extended warranty that BMW had for them (service bulletin SIB 010212 in case you were curious and wanted to google it for the full notice that BMW had.) Since then, there's no turbo rattle and power delivery is smooth. Earlier this year, I also replaced the vacuum lines that control the wastegates from the boost solenoids with new high-temp cured silicone lines after getting a 30FF boost undervalue code and suspecting some cracks in the original lines going to the wastegates. Turns out, I just didn't completely seat the charge pipe on the throttle body and it was leaking boost a little. Oops But now they should be leak-free for many years to come.

Recent service for 2018/2019 includes:
  • New spark plugs, new coil packs (90056 mi)
  • Intake walnut blast (89974 mi)
  • New front windshield rubber trim/seal (89821 mi)
  • Oil and filter change (89154 mi)
  • New index 12 injectors (89154 mi)
  • Vacuum lines replaced (89125 mi)
  • New Bosch 80 Ah AGM battery (89006 mi)
  • New valve cover and valve cover gasket (86083 mi)
  • Water pump and thermostat replaced (85395 mi)

The oil filter housing gaskets have also been replaced. The only other service that was coming up on my radar that I haven't done is replacing the oil pan gasket, but I wasn't too worried about it yet since it shows no signs of leaking.

As for shipping, I believe it was about $1200 for door to door service to go from MD to CA. I'd be more than happy to work with you though if you wanted to ship it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip451 View Post
Nice looking vehicle! I dig those wheels.
Thanks dude I really like them too. I knew the style 230 wheels were a must have when I was searching originally. Not only do they look good, but they're super easy and fast to clean
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 10:12 AM   #5
preludedreamer
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 bmw 335xi

Thanks for the well detailed reply on the turbos!

I am in Erie, PA. Very familiar with the Altoona and Johnstown areas.

I attended IUP and also lived in the Pittsburgh area for some time while in the military.

small world!

I do have some cash stored and other small side investments i could easily liquidate. I actually work for PNC but the vehicle is "too old" for corporate america financing. Id like to put some funds down and finance prob 10k. Id rather not pay this entirely in cash so im looking into financing once i get the chance this week with some local credit unions willing to take on the risk of a more unique automobile purchase. Feel free to text me to chat if you like. 81four-5two8-3five5zero.

and please feel free to speak with all possible buyers. Ive been searching for years waiting for this to come along so im def looking at my options but the Cali thing is just a slight bummer lol.

- John

Ps seems like the forum is having some server issues.
Appreciate 0