2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds WHATCH OUT FOR SCAMMER ""Bmatador"" FAKE PERSON STEALS FROM YOU!!!

09-30-2019, 11:21 AM   #1
pinski
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 550I M

WHATCH OUT FOR SCAMMER ""Bmatador"" FAKE PERSON STEALS FROM YOU!!!

Tried to purchase a m5 comp exhaust from Bmatador but after he took my money I was ghosted with no communication, updates, or parts. This person scams people daily on this website and has a few other friends that help him to scam people.

Please do not communicate with this crook, and if you know him personally PM ME and I will give you $5K reward for all of his personal information, address and actual name and phone number. The current San Bernardino County DA has a nice case going on this looser and is working on the arrest and charging him with federal crimes of money laundering and e-commerce crimes. Keep in mind that all of his "buddies" are currently on the hook too, and are too dumb to know that its coming...

Hurry the $5K prize is on the line...Would you want $5K to turn in a rat?
Appreciate 1
tet0010.00
      09-30-2019, 06:35 PM   #2
jtrejo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535 jb4

do you have any of his info, i might be able to do some searches with an address
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 09:49 AM   #3
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Assuming that the police have hard evidence of his crimes, couldn't the police just ask bimmerpost to hand over his IP?

Sure the guy might be using a VPN, but there's still the chance he isn't.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 04:33 PM   #4
pinski
Private First Class
Rep

The information provided was very limited, his name is Renne Gindulis his number is 213-338-7906 and he is from Fresno, CA. Didnt give any personal address and assuming is using a VPN as they have not made an arrest. He works on boat/shipping yards.

Email Address that him and his scamming wife Patricia use is pGindulis1978@gmail.com

Any help and information locating this great American will be greatly rewarded!!

Thank you everyone!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #5
Unspec
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinski View Post
The information provided was very limited, his name is Renne Gindulis his number is 213-338-7906 and he is from Fresno, CA. Didnt give any personal address and assuming is using a VPN as they have not made an arrest. He works on boat/shipping yards.

Email Address that him and his scamming wife Patricia use is pGindulis1978@gmail.com

Any help and information locating this great American will be greatly rewarded!!

Thank you everyone!
You probably shouldn't be doxxing people on a public forum, especially without any hard evidence. For all we know, this could be your neighbor who kicked your cat and you're trying to get back at them.

If you've already given his number to law enforcement, it's pretty trivial to track that cell phone. Not sure what you're expecting us to do on a relatively obscure forum.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2019, 06:23 PM   #6
stacked14
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspec View Post
You probably shouldn't be doxxing people on a public forum, especially without any hard evidence. For all we know, this could be your neighbor who kicked your cat and you're trying to get back at them.

If you've already given his number to law enforcement, it's pretty trivial to track that cell phone. Not sure what you're expecting us to do on a relatively obscure forum.
+1
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2019, 03:27 PM   #7
pinski
Private First Class
Rep

Thanks for the update and help on this matter. Should you want any proof of my hard evidence, PM you phone number and I will provide bank statements and screen shots of the communication between the crook and confirming the stealing of money.

Secondly, if your a brand new member to a forum, and have no clue on life, maybe keep your helpful blooming onion of knowledge to your self.

Just a thought...
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2019, 04:46 PM   #8
BurrNinja
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i Bluestone Metallic

Garage List
Thanks for the warning. This gives me one reason to not buy online unless face to face meeting. Will keep an eye out!
      10-04-2019, 12:33 AM   #9
stacked14
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the update and help on this matter. Should you want any proof of my hard evidence, PM you phone number and I will provide bank statements and screen shots of the communication between the crook and confirming the stealing of money.

Secondly, if your a brand new member to a forum, and have no clue on life, maybe keep your helpful blooming onion of knowledge to your self.

Just a thought...
just a thought.. maybe you should've handled it correctly.. perhaps paypal? YOU messed up. we dont need bank statement and proofs. warn us cool, but putting out personal info is not going to help you.. what do you expect people on here to do with all of those info? want me to call that number or email that email address? you learn and you move on. thanks for noticing i am new on here.. goodnight.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2019, 01:12 PM   #10
clone000
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 | N20

Deleted.. Scammer is amongst us.

2013 M Sport 528i
- HM Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip | Dual Slat Gloss Grill w/ M colors |H&R Front / Rear Sways |Downpipe (Catless) | Afe Intake

Last edited by clone000; 10-04-2019 at 01:15 PM.. Reason: Deleting. Lost trust. Scammer is using this site.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2019, 01:30 PM   #11
clone000
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacked14 View Post
just a thought.. maybe you should've handled it correctly.. perhaps paypal? YOU messed up. we dont need bank statement and proofs. warn us cool, but putting out personal info is not going to help you.. what do you expect people on here to do with all of those info? want me to call that number or email that email address? you learn and you move on. thanks for noticing i am new on here.. goodnight.
I speak for myself, I might have a BMW, but thats because I love that car and it was my dream, but when someone steals your hard earned money when you have bills, medical issues and dire needs.. It hurts man.. It hurts bad.

Same person.. Did me wrong too.

2013 M Sport 528i
- HM Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip | Dual Slat Gloss Grill w/ M colors |H&R Front / Rear Sways |Downpipe (Catless) | Afe Intake
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2019, 05:47 PM   #12
stacked14
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clone000 View Post
I speak for myself, I might have a BMW, but thats because I love that car and it was my dream, but when someone steals your hard earned money when you have bills, medical issues and dire needs.. It hurts man.. It hurts bad.

Same person.. Did me wrong too.
I hear you.. but no offense to you and to OP, it’s common sense. Always always protect yourself at all times. PayPal could’ve prob easily solved the problem. I own my own business and I get people trying to screw me over on PayPal for not receiving “the goods” but hey, I always watch out for myself and keep receipts on every transaction. Again, you learn and you move on.. scammers are everywhere, hell even at gas pump you can get hacked.. trust me I’ve been burned before too.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2019, 08:32 AM   #13
clone000
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacked14 View Post
I hear you.. but no offense to you and to OP, it’s common sense. Always always protect yourself at all times. PayPal could’ve prob easily solved the problem. I own my own business and I get people trying to screw me over on PayPal for not receiving “the goods” but hey, I always watch out for myself and keep receipts on every transaction. Again, you learn and you move on.. scammers are everywhere, hell even at gas pump you can get hacked.. trust me I’ve been burned before too.
Fully agree.. I guess you kinda lower your guard when you see a user name that was created in 2016 - but red flag was the lack of posts etc..

Live and learn, totally get it. I also believe in Karma.. Its coming...

2013 M Sport 528i
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2019, 10:18 AM   #14
Unspec
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Just a thought...
You could just warn the forum about a scammer, provide some proof with personal info redacted, and be on your merry way. Providing us with their personal info does nothing for us, opens them up for harassment, and makes you open to potential harassment charges should they sue. There's a reason doxxing people is a big internet etiquette no no.

Based on your attitude, I bet the intent was to try to get other forum members to harass him.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 10:26 AM   #15
pinski
Private First Class
Rep

Another email received that this person scammed again,

Hey there,

Unfortunately I got scammed by this person too. They responded to my WTB ad for a downpipe, and I didn't see your thread before I sent them payment since I drive a 3-series, and am rarely active on the 5-series forums. If anything comes of this, please let me know.

The phone number they used to communicate with me is 520-253-7475.

Emails were patgindulis@gmail.com, and Pgindulis@gmail.com.

Thanks,

-Jason
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2019, 10:34 AM   #16
clone000
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Another email received that this person scammed again,

Hey there,

Unfortunately I got scammed by this person too. They responded to my WTB ad for a downpipe, and I didn't see your thread before I sent them payment since I drive a 3-series, and am rarely active on the 5-series forums. If anything comes of this, please let me know.

The phone number they used to communicate with me is 520-253-7475.

Emails were patgindulis@gmail.com, and Pgindulis@gmail.com.

Thanks,

-Jason

Let us band together this is the 4th or 5th person to get scammed. I am willing and ready to sign a co-letter to Wells Fargo, bank of the person above.

2013 M Sport 528i
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2019, 08:46 AM   #17
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
I also got scammed by pgindullis1978@gmail.com. Sent $300 for a catless dp via zelle so I probably have no case whatsoever but if you'd like to PM me to add more to your case I'd be happy to send text convo and info
Appreciate 0