BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

EXXEL Distributions

09-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
miamie92m3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

cleaning carbon leather and JetSeal 109. Random detailng thoughts....

I know some of you guys are haters of vinylex or the lexol products and thats fine, but honest to god I used vinylex wet towlets on my carbon leather and it worked awesome! I just lightly cleaned it with the vinylex then lightly buffed it with a microfiber and it looks awesome. no smell, no shine, just clean.

I also tried JetSeal 109 for the first time and this stuff rocks! It makes white cars look soooo good. Even my wife who could care less asked what the hell did you do to the car? it looks better than new! I'm going to follow up next time I wash it with another coat of jetseal and a fresh coat of zymol wax, even though the wax is probably overkill.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
spectrumphoto
Just another peanut in the Turd!
United_States
Rep
Drives: g16M850;f30M550;f80M3-ED;e90M3

LOL....

I just went through my car as well. Washed, Clayed, Washed, 2 coats of JetSeal then Pete's 53 Wax... oh and CG Leather Cleaner/conditioner. My better half was impressed with results happening that she even helped in the 4 hour ordeal.

The Interlagos Blue looks like a different car now. Kudos goes to Chemical Guys and their product line... top notch.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2008, 09:27 AM   #3
Malarky
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

JetSeal is a great product. If your looking for detailing advice I strongly suggest www.detailingbliss.com

-Carl