E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Feeler/FS: AA Xede for $300 OBO

09-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Finally here

Feeler/FS: AA Xede for $300 OBO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

want to put out a feeler and see if anyone isinterested in the AA Xede tune?

Reason for selling is i want to upgrade to a more aggressive tune, such as JB3/V3. Being the type of person that I am, i like to try out the newest things out there. Xede was in the car when i bought it (from Jesal), it runs great, never had problems, and it pulls HARD. for an otherwise stock car, you are looking at around 320-325 WHP:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78916

I've read about Vishnue and JB1/JB2 tunes before i even had the car, but after trying out he Xede, i sticked with it because it's just as good or better than the earlier version of Vishnue and JB. However, now JB3 and V3 came out, it's putting out even more power - that's getting me interested. i guess i just like to have MORE power

I don't have pictures yet since it's still in the car. just want to get a feeler and see if anyone is interested otherwise i wont mind keeping it. I'm looking for $300 OBO + shipping if not local- thats cheaper than a used SSTT, but it gives you ALOT more hp than an SSTT.

Appreciate 0
      09-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

btw, here is the AA website: http://www.aatuning.com/viewproduct.aspx?id=Product73

you can find alot more details as well as the installation guide online. i got a few people asking about it and once i've garnered some real interests/offers, i'll take the chip off of the car. it's a great tune and i would hate to take it out and lose that ooommmph while im waiting for a buyer. once you chipped, u can't go back

it's still available and taking offers. will consider all reasonable offers.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

will try to remove the Xede from my car this weekend. will have pictures and ready to ship. anyone interested, please feel free to pm offers.
Appreciate 0