E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > MI FS: Quaife ATB LSD QDF10N for E92 335i

09-04-2008, 06:51 AM   #1
Fedor
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

MI FS: Quaife ATB LSD QDF10N for E92 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling what: Quaife ATB LSD PN: QDF10N for E92 335i

Where: Canton, MI 48188

contact info: please PM me or contact me via eBay

Price: $950 picked up, or + shipping.

Hey there, I know I haven't posted much here, however I have made a few transactions with people on the website. I have sold many items at S2Ki, Zilvia, Freshalloy, Clubrsx. My ebay name is street_obsessions and I have 168 100% feeback. I'm also PayPal Verified!

The LSD is actually up for sale on ebay under street_obsessions.

I bought this unit when I first leased my car off a gentleman from this website, who resides in the UK. It was used for 1000KM before it was removed. It's in perfect operating condition and all the teeth look perfect!!! I am asking $990 Buy It Now, shipped for it, however on ebay, the auction is started at $1 with no reserve, so up to you what you want to do.
The part number is QDF10N and this will fit the E92 335i and 330d in Europe. If I'm not mistaken, it's also the same PN for the E90 335i as well. Please do your own research!!! This diff will also fit the BMW Z8. Thanks for Looking!

Appreciate 0
      09-05-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Now this is the only thing I'll need to buy to have an LSD? if there are more things that needs to be bought wat r they? and about installing it, whats exactly that needs to be done? i heard that on some cars these LSD's cant be installed
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #3
Fedor
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLoOoSki View Post
Now this is the only thing I'll need to buy to have an LSD? if there are more things that needs to be bought wat r they? and about installing it, whats exactly that needs to be done? i heard that on some cars these LSD's cant be installed
You'll have to do some research as it's not quite as simple as just installing it, in some cases that is. The actual differential is all that comes with the kit. Whomever is doing the actual installation will have to use the right shims with the unit and possibly seals if needed. If the shop knows what they are doing, they will of course have that on hand. Some of the cars that have the welded differential (newer '07 cars if I'm not mistaken) need some other work done in order for this to go in. There are a few places here that do this type of work, I believe Koala Motorsports in OH and a handful of others as well do these installs. Please do some research however, there are a ton of posts regarding the installation of these diffs. It is THE best mod you can give your 335, hands down.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2008, 04:58 AM   #4
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

I have an 07 and I dont know if i wanna risk having any shop play with my differential since i'm pretty sure we dont have a shop in my area that specializes in that kind of work. but it is a mod that i am planning on buying for the future
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
Fedor
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Not sure how far from Turner Motorsport you are... they are in Amesbury, MA... One of the premier BMW tuning/race companies in the world. They would be more than capable of doing anything you could ever imagine.
Appreciate 0