E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Advanced Film Solutions in New Port Richey

09-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #1
Johndong888
John
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 M3, '18 S560, '16 G63

Advanced Film Solutions in New Port Richey

Hey everyone, I just got my Formula One 15% Pinnacle tint at Advanced Film Soultions yesterday and they're awesome. This is especially for people looking for a good tinting place around central FL location.

I will post some pictures later tonight after work. When I arrived there was another lady who was also getting her Black Sapphire Metallic BMW e90 335i tinted. My car is also Black Sapphire but a e92. We were both getting the same tint and percentage. Cool huh?

The story went as such: I had an appointment first and was on time. Naturally, I would be first in line even though she was there first. There was a slight problem: the other tinter was out on a job and would not make it within her timeframe so she was about to be reschedule. I told the tinter to go ahead and do hers first as I found this as a opportunity to see what the Pinnacle 15% looks like firsthand and on my color nonetheless . Besides I wasn't in a hurry or anything.

Both our cars turned out BEAUTIFULLY. The back window "dot matrix" is nonexistent! Got a great deal with Adam by paying cash. Didn't get the 50% F1 on the front window as originally planned. Roofy (sorry if I ms) is a CRAZY TINTER!! Great and efficient guy. When I left, I noticed a small problem with my tint, there was a half an inch scratch on my tint on the passenger window, called Adam and he without hesitation said "Bring it back and we're redo the whole window" I was like wow. He even said he'll open at odd hours to accommodate me. Normally when I pay cash, I get screwed out of any warranties of any sort lol.

Anyways the end result is spectacular. If I got a new car and moved even 5-6 hours away, I would take it to Roofy and Adam at Advanced Film again. I HIGHLY recommend his place.

Will take pictures later tonight and post it by tomorrow.

John
Appreciate 0