BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-01-2020, 06:16 AM   #1
Salottox5m
First Lieutenant
Salottox5m's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
327
Posts

Drives: x5m
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Philly

iTrader: (0)

lease prices

can you guy post you lease prices of the new x5m — prior to new model i've seen
m6
m5
x5m
with lease prices from $1000 to $1500

if one can lease $1200/month ( which i seen) — then wouldn't it make sense to lease vs buying used at 60k + & having your payment on a used car the same as brand new lease?


i'm not there yet myself but my logic ( i'm not the brightest at times i'll admit) but in thinking i'd rather pay $1200 on brand new car / lease vs buy a vehicle 3+ years old & have same payment

what am i missing here ?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2020, 09:37 AM   #2
Hodog16
New Member
7
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2016 RR Sport
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

Depends on a few factors on buying versus leasing:
-How long will you keep the vehicle?
-How many miles do you drive a year?
-Can you claim lease as tax deduction on an LLC?
-How much down if any does that lease require for $1200 payments?

I've never considered a lease because I drive too many miles (17000+ a year) to make it worth the money, although I understand BMW usually has very favorable leases compared to other luxury brands.

I haven't done the math but I imagine for $1200 a month lease on a $100,000+ vehicle some down payment is required which you should try to avoid doing on a lease.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2020, 09:09 AM   #3
Next Level Auto Brokers
Private First Class
Next Level Auto Brokers's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: BMW M4, Tesla MX 100D
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL, CA, Nationwide shipping!

iTrader: (0)

X5Ms haven't been built yet and there are currently 0 in the entire US

X5M comps are $124k and at a 10% dealer discount before rebates, you will be close to $1300+ tax /month with inception fees and Multiple Security Deposits.
10k/36mo
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2020, 10:03 AM   #4
GSG5
Private First Class
GSG5's Avatar
99
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2020 F95 Incoming (MBB/SS)
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
X5M comps are $124k and at a 10% dealer discount before rebates, you will be close to $1300+ tax /month with inception fees and Multiple Security Deposits.
10k/36mo
I canít discern whether your discount comment is merely an illustrative example or based on real experience - Iíve not seen or heard of anyone getting anywhere near 10% off a 2020 X5M competition...yet.

This may change in the coming months as demand continues to crater - at least with respect to the HEA/launch versions of the F95 that are on the lots today - but dealers have been holding very firm thus far.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2020, 12:03 PM   #5
Next Level Auto Brokers
Private First Class
Next Level Auto Brokers's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: BMW M4, Tesla MX 100D
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL, CA, Nationwide shipping!

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG5 View Post
I canít discern whether your discount comment is merely an illustrative example or based on real experience - Iíve not seen or heard of anyone getting anywhere near 10% off a 2020 X5M competition...yet.

This may change in the coming months as demand continues to crater - at least with respect to the HEA/launch versions of the F95 that are on the lots today - but dealers have been holding very firm thus far.
Yes, as a broker, it's a real number discount for X5M/X6M comps!

I'll take it as a compliment!
Appreciate 1
Ibiza1301.50

      04-22-2020, 12:11 PM   #6
GSG5
Private First Class
GSG5's Avatar
99
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2020 F95 Incoming (MBB/SS)
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
Yes, as a broker, it's a real number discount for X5M/X6M comps!

I'll take it as a compliment!
As you should! Please send me a PM. I think my situation is a bit more rigid than others and may limit my ability to change direction at this point.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 07:35 AM   #7
Dinan-M
Dinan-M
Dinan-M's Avatar
United_States
233
Rep
586
Posts

Drives: 2018 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
10% Discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
X5Ms haven't been built yet and there are currently 0 in the entire US

X5M comps are $124k and at a 10% dealer discount before rebates, you will be close to $1300+ tax /month with inception fees and Multiple Security Deposits.
10k/36mo
Can you get this 10% discount on the purchase of new 2020 X5M COMP? I live in MD and see you service this area. Send me the numbers in private message.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 11:25 PM   #8
HarryNal
Enlisted Member
13
Rep
38
Posts

Drives: BMW M550I
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Queens New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salottox5m View Post
can you guy post you lease prices of the new x5m — prior to new model i've seen
m6
m5
x5m
with lease prices from $1000 to $1500

if one can lease $1200/month ( which i seen) — then wouldn't it make sense to lease vs buying used at 60k + & having your payment on a used car the same as brand new lease?


i'm not there yet myself but my logic ( i'm not the brightest at times i'll admit) but in thinking i'd rather pay $1200 on brand new car / lease vs buy a vehicle 3+ years old & have same payment

what am i missing here ?
Personally I learned my lesson on my 2012 X5M I bought it through Auction I paid 5k over what I should have because I wanted white on red car was not mint but I fixed bunch of think cause I wanted a clean car repaint all bumpers skirts flares and rear tailgate new tires anyway later aftermarket warranty brakes I can go on but I won't I put $40k down my payments were $388 got into a accident 39 month later even tho insurance gave me top dollar for car cause it was in perfect condition what I got back was craze basically when I add everything up minus all the performance parts that car cost me $900 a month with all money I lost I got fed up so I leased a 2018 M550I it's not a real M but I got a new car no issues I paint work just get it and drive it for $999 a month with wheel insurance I'm never buying again
Attached Images
   
Appreciate 1
paliknight1754.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST